Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is it possible the Jets win only 1 more game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neauone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Is it possible the Jets win only 1 more game? Reply with quote

The Jets IMHO is as bad a team as can be in the NFL. There are too many reasons to list and I'm tired of pontificating on those. So here it is in a nutshell, is it possible the Jets are so bad that they only win one game the rest of the season? Lastly I cannot with good conscience believe Woody is going to keep this crew intact (Tanny and Rex). Personally I would like to see a better GM. Bring someone in who knows the business, raid the cream of the crop in the NFL perennial playoff contenders and lets start fresh. This is not a team built to win now, this is a team in transition with has been players and scrubs. Lets get on with it, if I were a betting man, I would say the Jets would be fortunate to win 2 more games with 7 remaining.
Davey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really think the Jets are going to win another game?
green24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davey wrote:

We play the 1-8 Jaguars.
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Davey wrote:

We play the 1-8 Jaguars.
Hahaha yep. My thoughts exactly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still play St. Louis, Arizona, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego and Buffalo. All of those are winnable games. The second New England game is certainly winnable too. Have to think homefield advantage will help.

In reality, they'll probably only grab three or four of the remaining games.
green24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
We still play St. Louis, Arizona, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego and Buffalo. All of those are winnable games. The second New England game is certainly winnable too. Have to think homefield advantage will help.

I am giving a somewhat optimistic prediction of 6-10. I think we beat Jacksonville and two of the other teams you mentioned. New England is the only winning team we play.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:

I am giving a somewhat optimistic prediction of 6-10. I think we beat Jacksonville and two of the other teams you mentioned. New England is the only winning team we play.

I agree i think 6-10, but 5-11 wouldn't surprise me either. I also wouldn't mind losing out, and having a team give us a boat load to move up.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
jimbo1904

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here are my thoughts. I never want to see our team lose. However, I'm not going to be upset at this point if we do. Season is all BUT lost. Losing more would almost certainly put Tanny out of a job. This is my ultamitely my ideal cut for the off season.
In addition, it is clear from all the locker room that they DONT believe in Tebow. This puts another black eye on Tanny (however, i think Woody told him to do it.).. Guy hasnt done anything this year and the locker room is clearly behind mark. With that said, he is just not a good QB. I think he could be "average" if he had a good supporing cast... but never elite or an great QB. We are stuck with his contract next year, so lets bring in some Offensive talent and see what happens.

Wish list:
#1- Tanny gone.
#2- QB coach - gone.
#3- rex gets "probabation- maybe even double secret probabtion."
#4- we reisgn Landry and cut our old slow LB's.
#5- we beef up our OL with actual talent and get a DYNAMIC RB.
#6- we get a great pass rusher that will make a difference. I do believe Coples and Wilk will only get better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: