Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10: The Bye Week
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TRAIN 89 wrote:
What's the Injury report looking like?

Will we get anybody back vs. the Eagles

Meriweather?

J Brown?

Garcon?
i haven't heard but I think Meriweather has a good shot at playing, if we are lucky Brown.

Garçon's foot is improving but still no timetable for his return.

http://news.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/11/07/pierre-garcon-noticing-improvement-in-foot-but-still-no-timetable-for-return/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tyler735

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
A TRAIN 89 wrote:
What's the Injury report looking like?

Will we get anybody back vs. the Eagles

Meriweather?

J Brown?

Garcon?
i haven't heard but I think Meriweather has a good shot at playing, if we are lucky Brown.

Garçon's foot is improving but still no timetable for his return.

http://news.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/11/07/pierre-garcon-noticing-improvement-in-foot-but-still-no-timetable-for-return/

I'm really hoping to see Brown, and Meriweather out there. It will be nice to see if they are able to actually be contributors, or if they are just a waste of roster spots. With Garcon the selfish part of me wants to see him play since he gives us a real threat at WR, but I would hate to see him further risk injury playing on it if he's not ready yet. Don't want this to linger into next season at all
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ZacBoyer: DBs & LBs. Coverage help RT @RavensInsider #Redskins tried out Jaiquawn Jarrett, Jerome Murphy, Kourtnei Brown, Ricky Elmore and Aaron Rouse

Anyone you want out of this group?

I'd like to sign Jarrett or Rouse. Rouse has experience, Jarrett was cut by te eagles but he's young and has talent. Definitely worth a pick up to see what he has.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
@ZacBoyer: DBs & LBs. Coverage help RT @RavensInsider #Redskins tried out Jaiquawn Jarrett, Jerome Murphy, Kourtnei Brown, Ricky Elmore and Aaron Rouse

I'd like to sign Jarrett or Rouse. Rouse has experience, Jarrett was cut by te eagles but he's young and has talent. Definitely worth a pick up to see what he has.

Aaron Rouse has a lot of talent but hasn't been given much of a chance. Jarrett is terrible.

RIP Sean Taylor "Forever a Redskin"
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Aaron Rouse has a lot of talent but hasn't been given much of a chance. Jarrett is terrible.
yeah I know Rouse has talent, but he never sticks with a team.

You know I remember when the eagles drafted Jarrett in round 2 and I was shocked!! Shocked I thought as most did that was two rounds too high. It was odd for the eagles to make that mistake because they rarely do in the draft.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big game today!! Hopefully we can cover the spread! Lmfao Laughing
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

I heard, since the bye week's at home, that the bye was favored by 7, but they just changed it to the bye by 10. Get your bets in before it goes higher! Hurry!!!!! Laughing
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
tyler735

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

Hey at least some good will come out of today. Unless there is a tie in the cowboys/eagles game we will be moving up a spot in the division, and will only be a game out of 2nd place in the division.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyler735 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Hey at least some good will come out of today. Unless there is a tie in the cowboys/eagles game we will be moving up a spot in the division, and will only be a game out of 2nd place in the division.
yeah you know this is a crazy thought but if we can fix the communication in our secondary, get Meriweather back we could go on a bit of a run.

I know 21atw and I were going back and forth on this but we aren't out of it yet. As he said, we have 5 division games left. If we play like we did earlier in the year I can see us winning 5 or 6 of our final 7.

It's a long shot I know but the other teams in the division aren't playing well either. All we have to do is get this secondary playing at least average and we could shock some people, including us. The bye week came at a great time! Cool
tyler735

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
tyler735 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

yeah you know this is a crazy thought but if we can fix the communication in our secondary, get Meriweather back we could go on a bit of a run.

I know 21atw and I were going back and forth on this but we aren't out of it yet. As he said, we have 5 division games left. If we play like we did earlier in the year I can see us winning 5 or 6 of our final 7.

It's a long shot I know but the other teams in the division aren't playing well either. All we have to do is get this secondary playing at least average and we could shock some people, including us. The bye week came at a great time! Cool

My thoughts exactly. The number 1 team in the division is the Giants, and they got away kinda lucky in our first meeting, so we know we can hang with them. The Eagles and Cowboys have been nothing special this year, so we definitely have the potential ti make a run at the playoffs. Agreed, hopefully our secondary improves with Meriweather back in the lineup.
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well on the plus side Garcon, Meriweather, and J Brown are practicing. Might be available for Philly.
Better run better run faster than RG3.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FosterTheSkins wrote:
Well on the plus side Garcon, Meriweather, and J Brown are practicing. Might be available for Philly.
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
FosterTheSkins wrote:
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

I'll side with "no." No knowledge, just a hunch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: