Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10 GDT: Bills @ Patriots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't really blame fitzy for this one even though he had the INT at the end, fumbles and penalties killed us.

I just got home, but I was at the bar watching the game and anyone else want to know what the deal was for pass interference in the endzone? Shaq with a jetpack couldn't of caught that ball.

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
Color me a cynic as well..

All 6 of those teams (And miami a 2nd time) are saying the same thing about us, calling us a "should win"

I think 6-7 wins is generous.. 6 wins is 3-4 in that stretch, 7 wins would be 4-3..

I think even .500 in remaining games is optimistic..

I say 5-6 wins total.. Jacksonville at home is the only game that I think we should be favored in.. All the others we will be underdogs..

Here is the game plan..

Win 5 games, KC needs a QB, but Jax, Cle, Car, Wash all have recently drafted QBs..

If we end with the record I expect we will get Barkley/Geno, whichever the Chiefs dont want..

In the 2nd I am totally down with another CB.. Gilmore looks good, but I think Aaron Williams has to be a safety at this level.. CB-David Amerson out of NC State looks LEGIT, and could still be around in the 2nd..

In the 3rd I like LBers.. Maybe Michael Mauti out of PSU, he has looked great this year.. Not sure who else might be available..

But I tell you what.. For ONCE if we are going to be bad, lets be REALLY bad and get the star QB that can actually turn our fortunes around?

To the bolded-

I think both Jax and Cleveland could be looking for new QBs after this year. Also do not forget about Oakland, they are a wildcard in all this towards QB

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst thing about this loss is that we could have won it. I am still not sure why Graham was even an option on that play let alone the primary option. If you look at the play again Stevie Johnson, lined up on the left (top) side in the slot. Both defenders were paying more attention to CJ Spiller who was going over the middle. Had Fitz looked his way all he would have had to do was put it on Stevie before the safety got there.

Here is the play. Keep your eye on Stevie, in the slot on the top of the screen.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Spikes is a punk and a scrub ... He should get fined for his hit on Fitzy. I am so glad Fitz stood up to him and got in his face.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt Fred Jackson will be able to go Thursday night against Miami. But, I think it might be a blessing in disguise. We have all seen what CJ can do when he is primary back. I for one am still not sure how CJ is seeing less touches than Jackson, but anyway I look for CJ to have a big game Thursday.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I will not make another GDT becase we are 0-4 when I make a GDT. Sorry Bills Mafia.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Brandon Spikes is a punk and a scrub ... He should get fined for his hit on Fitzy. I am so glad Fitz stood up to him and got in his face.

Honestly he should be suspended for this [inappropriate/removed]. If anyone did this to Tom Brady they would be suspended at least 1 game if not more. I've hated Spikes since he was at Florida and i'm a Gator fan. Typical Patriot.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

[img]Photo of a cheapshot by a punk[/img]

Honestly he should be suspended for this [inappropriate/removed]. If anyone did this to Tom Brady they would be suspended at least 1 game if not more. I've hated Spikes since he was at Florida and i'm a Gator fan. Typical Patriot.
I loved how Fitzy got right in his face.

To quote Rocky, "You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, you ain't nothin'. C'mon, champ, hit me in the face! My mom hits harder than you!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

[img]Photo of a cheapshot by a punk[/img]

I loved how Fitzy got right in his face.

To quote Rocky, "You ain't so bad, you ain't so bad, you ain't nothin'. C'mon, champ, hit me in the face! My mom hits harder than you!"

In my mind Fitzy was saying

"You sir are barbaric and unrefined, I take exception and demand retribution"

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
In my mind Fitzy was saying

"You sir are barbaric and unrefined, I take exception and demand retribution"

That's definitely not what I saw when I read his lips, haha. On a related note, did anyone watch The League this past week?

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

AND, after Freddy got on his feet and started walking off the field from his head injury, Spikes flexed and was showboating his [inappropriate/removed] off, because he caused it. There are no words for that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: