Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Must READ 11.12 Redskins EXCE think Shannys idiot AND MORE!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
I think it would be a major mistake to fire Shanahan. We're a defense away from being an force to be reckoned with.
wno no no we need a Whole neww defenae in every category other than kerrigan and orakpo. Also need a better OL and better wr's.

We will see how the O goes about the end of season didnt look sharp two weeks but i feel this team has 0 winning mentality and just cant adjust during bad halfs and domt seem to progress when we have a losing record. It feels like ww regress alot than progress.

Dark side is shadowing the skins.

You seriously need to stop posting from your phone.
Laughing

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
I think it would be a major mistake to fire Shanahan. We're a defense away from being an force to be reckoned with.
wno no no we need a Whole neww defenae in every category other than kerrigan and orakpo. Also need a better OL and better wr's.

We will see how the O goes about the end of season didnt look sharp two weeks but i feel this team has 0 winning mentality and just cant adjust during bad halfs and domt seem to progress when we have a losing record. It feels like ww regress alot than progress.

Funny thing is, I dont think he is. If he is then yes, he does need to stop. Its so difficult to read his posts. No punctuation and what not.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

Funny thing is, I dont think he is. If he is then yes, he does need to stop. Its so difficult to read his posts. No punctuation and what not.

That's not really an excuse. Almost all my post are from my mobile. Folks can read and follow my posts, without any problems.
Better run better run faster than RG3.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

Laughing
Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

he does use his phone and just immediately submits. I told him before he needs to read his post or preview it before submitting. I do that now and try to catch mistakes and I write even worse on the damn iPad than on my iPhone. I miss letters and crap. Laughing anyways, if he's not going to do it, he's not going to do it. It is what it is, we'll just have to deal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Who cares what Glazer thinks. He's not a part of our team. Also, as the anti superstar eloquently said the media took Shanahan's statement out of context. He did not mean we were quitting on the season.

Honesty. The media sometimes just tries to stir ish! Confused Twisted Evil

Shanahan will be back for at least one more season.

Supposedly he'll be here unless Jon Gruden wants the job.

Apparently he was our first choice but he said no at that point.
do you blame him for saying no agree what had just transpired the precious decade and he had a great gig with ESPN and MFN?

I don't think Gruden come here because he and Snyder wouldnt mesh personalities. I do want him though. I think he's a championship caliber leader of men. He won the Super Bowl with Keyshawn Johnson and Brad Johnson of all people.

I'd be shocked if we fired Shanahan after this season.

Gruden would be a horrid hire. He's a guy who works best with veteran QBs. At the same time, he has an incredibly poor track record of developing young quarterbacks.

Is that a guy we want with Griffin here?
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Who cares what Glazer thinks. He's not a part of our team. Also, as the anti superstar eloquently said the media took Shanahan's statement out of context. He did not mean we were quitting on the season.

do you blame him for saying no agree what had just transpired the precious decade and he had a great gig with ESPN and MFN?

I don't think Gruden come here because he and Snyder wouldnt mesh personalities. I do want him though. I think he's a championship caliber leader of men. He won the Super Bowl with Keyshawn Johnson and Brad Johnson of all people.

Gruden would be a horrid hire. He's a guy who works best with veteran QBs. At the same time, he has an incredibly poor track record of developing young quarterbacks.

you have to look at the talent Gruden had to work with, never a top talent. does Shanahan have a good track record using with young qbs?

Griese was average. Cutler was really talented but he was a turnover machine and Shanahan could not get him to learn to stop trying to make every play and just take what the defense is giving you sometimes. John beck (a second round pick)?? Really woz?
Marcus21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

I agree about Gruden...not a good fit! I actually think the O is in good shape and on the right path!!!

I realize this is gonna sound a lil crazy.....I have a strong feeling Hasletts days are numbered in Washington, and Im pretty sure Rex Ryans days are numbered in New York. What do you guys think about Rex taking Hasletts job next yaer? I realize the idea is far fetched, and I dont know if he would be interested. He may be a bit of a blow hard, but the dude knows the 3 4 and always has good Ds. Rex might like to go head to head against his brother twice a year......Just food for thought..What do you guys think?
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty, I would love Kevin Gilbride. How he has worked with Eli in NY has been amazing. I know that the Giants would never let him go, but at least as OC, he would really help with the development of Griffin.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPdate on FIRST page guys . Very juicy stuff stay tune I think Shanny is on hot seat .
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

I am using phone .
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FosterTheSkins wrote:
mike23md wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

That's not really an excuse. Almost all my post are from my mobile. Folks can read and follow my posts, without any problems.

I wont make any excuses if I told you that my grammar is bad I think it will make every one feel better so thats the truth.
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

Agreed.
Brian23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, not sure why people are blasting Reed this year. He's been damn solid in his role.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully things on page 1 are true so we can get Shananhan out of here!!!!!!! With RG3 here and some of the other pieces here we should attract good attention if the HC position becomes up for grabs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: