Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Offseason n' Mockdraft 2013. Empire.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilcrazycat1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
lilcrazycat1 wrote:
Just read aso might be let go next season by Philly.. Please bring him back

Don't get this though. In anything but man cover scheme he is of no distinction. Average to poor in run support, zone, nose for the ball, poor hands. In what way does he help our team now that we're not running a man island scheme?

he was a leader on the team, if seymour is let go.. which he should be next season, id gladly welcome him back, with his play declining he is still far better than anyone we have
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilcrazycat1 wrote:
holyghost wrote:
lilcrazycat1 wrote:
Just read aso might be let go next season by Philly.. Please bring him back

Don't get this though. In anything but man cover scheme he is of no distinction. Average to poor in run support, zone, nose for the ball, poor hands. In what way does he help our team now that we're not running a man island scheme?

he was a leader on the team, if seymour is let go.. which he should be next season, id gladly welcome him back, with his play declining he is still far better than anyone we have

Im guessing Nnamdi would be a complete fail at safety?

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
I admit I love these. People pointed out flaws I didn't notice; very sharp. Since when does anyone draft 2 NTs in the same draft and what do the Raiders do with NTotF in Blukidi? WTF do people see in Ziggy? McKenzie will NOT draft football players that don't know the game. Most of these guys aren't coming out. If you didn't lose me at Ziggy in the 3rd you lost me at Klein. I like Long as an UDFA. That's a lot of FAs for not having any $. As the night sets in I'm a bit faded so forgive me if I'm a bit incoherent.

JPP didn't 'know the game' when he came out either. Ansah has similar skills. He's a freakish athlete with a nose for the QB.

You watch a lot of BYU Baggabonez? Because I do and I can tell you Ansah is a football player. There is a reason Mike Mayock of all people are shining the light on him. He's a pass rusher who under the right coaching can refine his skills and has a chance to be special.

He also drafted Crawford. Albeit in the 5th round, but its not something McKenzie is against when seeing a raw athlete with little some potential. I personally don't think Crawford will be a serious contributor but whatever.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: