Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Draft Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamison.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDawg10 wrote:
vick isnt going anywhere. Eagles fans will finally realize once the seasons over that quarterback is not the problem... its their offensive line. Foles will have a fun time with that the rest of the way
hes due 19 million. if the eagles dont cut vick, ill never post here again.

Jamison.'s Gallery
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
RDawg10 wrote:
vick isnt going anywhere. Eagles fans will finally realize once the seasons over that quarterback is not the problem... its their offensive line. Foles will have a fun time with that the rest of the way

Okay.. Let's root for Eagles to keep Vick. Twisted Evil
RDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free agency

Andy Levitre

Shaun Phillips- 32 years old and wont come to expensive but not cheap.
(Plan B- Anthony Spencer)

Jared Cook because Keller signs elsewhere

All realistic signings

i like barwin but hes going to get the franchise tag.

Trade Santonio Holmes for 2014 conditional late round pick.

Tebow is cut after the draft

Sanchez stays but restructures before the draft

Resign
Landry
Pace- 1 year

2013 Draft

First round- Justin Hunter WR Tennessee

Trade 2nd and 2014 2nd/3rd to move into first round to select Tyler bray

3rd round- Kenjon Barner RB Oregon

4th round- Bacarri Rambo S Georgia

5th round- Chris Faulk T LSU

6th round- Walter Stewart OLB Cinncinati

7th round- Braden Wilson FB Kansas State

Our offense = better

Rdawg10 for GM 2013
ekill08x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
RDawg10 wrote:

I also think they'll cut Vick, but I dont want him here either. Although its hard to disagree with Jamisons prediction of the Jets being interested for the fact that our owner loves players like him.

I personally dont want him. Ive hated him since day one. I hate his attitude and his hoodrat personality and hes not really a winner in this league. His act gets old fast. The older he gets the worse he gets because he isnt a great thrower and his legs are almost gone. However theres literally no other options for veteran QBs.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Jamison.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
quietjetsket wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
RDawg10 wrote:

I also think they'll cut Vick, but I dont want him here either. Although its hard to disagree with Jamisons prediction of the Jets being interested for the fact that our owner loves players like him.

I personally dont want him. Ive hated him since day one. I hate his attitude and his hoodrat personality and hes not really a winner in this league. His act gets old fast. The older he gets the worse he gets because he isnt a great thrower and his legs are almost gone. However theres literally no other options for veteran QBs.
Thanks for understanding ekill, I mean, I'm trying to make a mock that is most logic to the way the New York Jets like to run their organization. I feel like the chances are we are going to go after Vick considering this is a weak year as far as QBs go.

Jamison.'s Gallery
Jamison.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
Jamison.' mock is for a comedy. Cooper is challenging for 1st round value. Glennon is a 2nd round value. Jeffcoat will return to UT.

Vick? Unacceptable. I should punish you by demanding to make a thousand signatures by Christmas. Wink

-Cooper sure has been mocked to go in the 1st, but the fact of the matter is guards value normally always falls down during the draft. I see him as a 2nd/3rd round pick.

Glennon is badddd. I've seen him mocked in the 6th or 7th in plenty of mocks. I feel like he is going to be the Chase Daniel of this class.

Who says Jeffcoat will return? I'm not so sure with the possibility of Mack Brown stepping down after this year.

Jamison.'s Gallery
Jamison.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDawg10 wrote:
Free agency

Andy Levitre

All realistic signings

Resign
Landry
Pace- 1 year

2013 Draft

Our offense = better

Rdawg10 for GM 2013
I like the FA signings and I like getting Bray, but no way will Hunter be a first with his attitude problems. Dude is just an [inappropriate/removed]. Barner is going to be a 3rd down back, I'd like to see Joseph Randell. We need help on the O-line, you really didn't address that.

Jamison.'s Gallery
rickyt31

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
NEW YORK JETS 2013 Offseason

New York Jets Release The Following Players:

Calvin Pace
Bart Scott
Jason Smith
Eric Smith
Tim Tebow
Lex Hilliard
Hayworth Hicks

Trades:

Jets trade Mark Sanchez to the Minnesota Vikings for a 2013 5th Round Pick.
Vikings get a QB who gets to push Ponder for the starting spot. Considering the Vikings aren't in position to pick a QB in the Top 10, they want to give Ponder another year and try to use Sanchez as competition. Jets get a draft pick and move on from their former 1st Round Pick. It just couldn't work out in New York after going to consecutive AFCCGs in 10' & 11' seasons. The catch is the Jets will eat half his salary for the last year of his deal.

Jets trade 2013 5th Round Pick from Vikings and Santonio Holmes to the Panthers for their 4th Round Pick.
The Panthers need a replacement for Steve Smith and need to get help for Cam Newton. Gettis, Lafell and company isn't helping Cam out enough. They need something new. The Jets get rid of their locker room cancer and someone who made a huge mistake signing in NY and ship him off to a place where he can flourish wish a much better and young QB in need of weapons.

Free Agent Signings:

Michael Vick
After being released by the Eagles, Vick needs a new change of scenery and needs a team that wants to run the ball more and conserve his body to preserve his career. I think the Jets are an ideal fit. They're not in position to take Geno Smith and start over fresh on a new and young QB just yet. I see them looking into getting a veteran QB that has fallen out of favor with their team. Vick can come in and make some plays to put the Jets back on the map. Vick can be the face of our franchise and finally give defenses something to prepare for when they play us.

Richard Mendenhall
Teams will be scared to give him a big deal after him ACL injury. I think the Jets are a good fit for him and he can come here on a deal much like Laron Landry's and he can work for his next deal during his one year deal. He's a good compliment to Powell and McKnight and I expect Mendenhall, along with Vick to give this offense an identity. The Jets have a knack for bringing in former 1st Round Picks with troubles or injuries issues, Vick and Mendenhall fit the bill perfectly and I can actually see the Jets making a play for both players.

Shaun Phillips
The Chargers are most likely going to let him go and see him hit Free Agency, Melvin Ingram is most likely going to take over. The Jets are in need of a 3-4 OLB, probably about as bad as it gets. Finally they get a proven player at OLB and can look to get younger in next years draft with some premier pass rushers. Their main goal this year is to revamp the O-Line. Phillips is going to bring some much needed help and pass rushing ability for the Jets at OLB.

Dustin Keller-FRANCHISED
Jets decide to franchise TE Dustin Keller to give it one more year to prove what he is worth. Although Keller has been the Jets main target the past 4 seasons, I think he could flourish with a big time QB like Vick. When Keller had Farve he looked like a superstar in the making. I think Vick can make this kid look like Jimmy Graham.

Re signings:
Yeremiah Bell
Mike DeVito
Nick Folk
Laron Landry
Aaron Maybin
Chaz Schilens
Matt Slauson

DRAFT:

1st Round: Taylor Lewan; OT; Michigan
If the Jets want to have their identity as a true power running game, they have to rebuild the offensive line. I don't care if people don't like to value a RT as a 1st Round Pick, as high as the Jets will be. But we need a bonafide RT that will be an anchor there for years to come. With him and D'Brick on each side of the line, it is bound to get much better and will show everyone how much better of a team they can be with a great line, much like the 49ers draft in 2010 where they drafted Anthony Davis and Mike Iupati.

2nd Round: Markus Wheaton; WR; Oregon State
This guy is going to be the Mike Wallace of the 2013 draft. He'll run a 4.3 at the combine and has been rumored to run a 4.2 40 before. He beat D'Anthony Thomas in the 100 meter and proved how underrated he is. OSU finds so many way to get this kid the ball, he can return punts, has blazing speed, and is very good at finding hold when they hand it off to him. He's one of my favorite players in this year's draft and many are going to be shocked to see how good this kid truly is. Thanks to jrry for bringing this kid to my attention, as well as QJ.

3rd Round: Jonathan Cooper; G; North Carolina
Here we go, top two of the top 3 picks for the Jets are offensive lineman. They will be able to get back to the dominant line they once were and will be one of the best offensive lines in the league now. The Jets will have a two headed attack with Mendenhall and Powell, with McKnight as a change of pace. All 3 of our RBs will look good behind this line. The future is looking good.

*Jets trade their 4th Round Pick(Panthers) and their 5th Round Pick to the Redskins for their 3rd Round Pick*

3rd Round(Redskins): Jackson Jeffcoat; DE/OLB; Texas
Jeffcoat is a solid player that is a good player all around that I think can develop into a very good player in the NFL and can really benefit from Rex Ryan's defense. Jeffcoat will see a lot of action and battle to be the day 1 starter at OLB. He's known for being consistent and that will do the Jets defense well, considering how they are one of the most inconsistent teams in the NFL.

4th Round: James Gayle; DE/OLB; Virginia Tech
17 sacks over the past 2 and a half years at VT, I believe this kid is going to be a very good player. He's good against the run, can drop back into coverage, oh and I forgot to mention a very good pass rusher. He was among the leaders in QB pressure in the ACC this year. I think we could plug him in at OLB day one and see him have success. I really like this kid and will show a lot of people he deserved to be a higher pick.

6th Round: Josh Jenkins; G; West Virginia
Bring in a guy who is going to compete with Slauson and Vlad, good depth and you never know how things will play out. Possibly an eventual starter after Slauson's time is done.

7th Round: Mike Glennon; North Carolina State
Bring in another late round QB project, hopefully we can turn him into a Matt Flynn type of player. We know Glennon is a good CFB QB, we'll see how we can develop him.

Depth Chart:

OFFENSE(24)

QB: Michael Vick; Greg McElroy; Mike Glennon
RB: Richard Mendenhall; Bilal Powell; Joe McKnight
WR: Markus Wheaton; Chaz Schilens
WR: Stephen Hill; Jordan White
WR: Jeremy Kerley; Clyde Gates
TE: Dustin Keller; Jeff Cumberland; Konrad Reuland
LT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson; Austin Howard
LG: Jonathon Cooper; Vlad Ducasse
C: Nick Mangold; Caleb Schlauderaff
RG: Matt Slauson; Josh Jenkins
RT: Taylor Lewan; Austin Howard

DEFENSE:(25)
DE: Muhammad Wilkerson;
DT: Sione Pouha; Kendrick Ellis; Damon Harrison
DE: Quinton Coples; Mike DeVito
OLB: Shaun Phillips; Ricky Sapp; Garrett McIntyre
WLB: Demario Davis; Marcus Dowtin
MLB: Davis Harris; Nick Bellore
OLB: Jackson Jeffcoat; James Gayle
CB: Darrelle Revis; Kyle Wilson; Isaiah Trufant
S: Laron Landry; Josh Bush
S: Yeremiah Bell; Antonio Allen
CB: Antonio Cromartie; Ellis Lankster; Aaron Berry

SPECIAL TEAMS:(3)
K: Nick Folk
P: Robert Malone
LS: Tanner Purdum

These are all possible moves I can see happening. My only doubt is jeffcoat falling to the 3rd, but crazier things has happened in these drafts.

I can see the Vick thing happening because his price tag is going to be no where near the current contract he has now. He is 32 (I think) , so he will be treated as a stop gap QB, not a franchise QB. We are probably not going to find a franchise QB in this draft, so I wouldn't be against picking him up until we can get someone else.

Mendenhall has Jets written all over him. Let's face it, we are not going to be able to fill out 30 of our needs through the draft. We have to rely on free agency. Mendenhall's stock is down because of his recent injuries, so we can afford him. When healthy, he is not bad at all. Better than Greene.

I'm not a big fan of going RT in the first. But now that Tony is here, he has to start bring his style of players on the oline. Maybe him or Matthews. We can trade back and get more picks.

Overall, I would be good with this. Stronger oline, a #1 RB, and a improved WR core. Wheaton's speed is insane. People on here will ask more about him during combine time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDawg10 wrote:
Free agency

Andy Levitre

All realistic signings

Resign
Landry
Pace- 1 year

2013 Draft

Our offense = better

Rdawg10 for GM 2013

I really like what you are aiming for in this draft. I'm going to wait until combine time to really talk about where I think people will fall. Barner has good potential. I would like to see him start off as a #2, then take the #1 spot. Rambo is my boy, he would be perfect for our style of play.

I just don't think Bray is coming out this draft. He if stay, he can be the #1 pick in the next draft. But if he does, good pick. I'm not the biggest hunter fan, but if we are moving Holmes, we will have to get another WR. I like Keenan Allen.

Anything with cutting Tebow & Holmes, I'll call a good season.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an extremely rough mock draft considering I'm in a rush and haven't done much research.

Fire Rex, Tanny, and Pettine
New HC: Jay Gruden
New OC: Hue Jackson
New DC: Idk

Cut/Let Go:
- Shonn Greene
- Joe McKnight
- Yeremiah Bell
- Bart Scott
- Chaz Schilens
- Calvin Pace
- Eric Smith
- Jason Smith
- Isaiah Trufant

Resign:
- LaRon Landry
- Dustin Keller (franchise tag)
- Brandon Moore
- Austin Howard
- Matt Slauson
- Mike DeVito
- Nick Folk
- Bryan Thomas
- Josh Mauga
- Tanner Purdum

I don't have us cutting Holmes because he is owed too much money and is still a talented player. I don't have Sanchez starting in this mock so I don't see them butting heads.

Trades:
Tim Tebow to Jacksonville for a conditional 2014 7th round pick.
- Huge mistake from the get-go. Jacksonville's owner wanted him and now he can have him for practically nothing.

5th rounder and pick from the Tebow trade to New Orleans for RB Chris Ivory
- I really think he can be a starter in this league and they have a log jam at the position. His talent is being wasted there, they might as well get something out of him.

Free Agency:
LB Connor Barwin
- This is our big money FA signing. I don't think Houston will bring him back with Mercilus developing nicely, Reed being a fixture on defense, and having to give extensions to other guys.

WR Jerome Simpson
- Disappointed in Minnesota, but is a nice stop-gap/competition for Hill.

T Andre Smith
- I can easily see him garnering a lot of interest in free agency seeing how he is one of the few starter worthy RT's available, and we bring him in to compete with Howard or at guard if necessary.

I also have us signing another safety to compete with Antonio Allen and more d-line depth, I need to look at upcoming FA's.

Draft:
Round 1: QB Tajh Boyd/Clemson
- I like him a lot and with the monster season he is having, he will go early in round 1 if he declares. He will rise after the combine in a weak QB class. He has perfect mechanics, a nice arm, good accuracy and field vision, and solid size, but he's a little short.

Round 2: DE Ezekial Ansah/BYU
- Extremely athletic, high-motor pass rusher from BYU. 1st round caliber but slides in a strong class of pass-rushers.

Round 3: HB Kenjon Barner/Oregon
- A nice complement to the power back Ivory.

Round 4: WR Marquess Wilson/Washington State
- Will slide in the draft after leaving the team, but no doubt he has potential and we could use the depth

Round 6: Insert pass rusher

Round 7: Insert fullback

Depth Chart:
QB: Tajh Boyd, Mark Sanchez, Greg McElroy
HB: Chris Ivory, Kenjon Barner, Bilal Powell
FB: Josh Baker
WR: Santonio Holmes, Jerome Simpson, Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill, Marquess Wilson, Clyde Gates
TE: Dustin Keller, Jeff Cumberland, Konrad Reuland
LT: D'Brickishaw Ferguson
LG: Vlad Ducasse, Matt Slauson
C: Nick Mangold, Caleb Schlauderaff
RG: Brandon Moore
RT: Andre Smith, Austin Howard

DE: Quinton Coples, FA
NT: Sione Pouha, Kenrick Ellis, Damon Harrison
DT: Muhammad Wilkerson, Mike DeVito
SLB: Bryan Thomas, Ezekial Ansah, Garrett McIntyre
MLB: David Harris, Demario Davis, Nick Bellore, Josh Mauga
WLB: Connor Barwin, Ricky Sapp, Marcus Dowtin
CB: Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Kyle Wilson, Ellis Lankster, Aaron Berry
FS: LaRon Landry, Josh Bush
SS: Antonio Allen, FA

Like I said, extremely rough mock, I'll fix it up when I'm not so busy.

N E W Y O R K J E T S
ekill08x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skrILL wrote:
This is an extremely rough mock draft considering I'm in a rush and haven't done much research.

Fire Rex, Tanny, and Pettine
New HC: Jay Gruden
New OC: Hue Jackson
New DC: Idk

Cut/Let Go:
- Shonn Greene
- Joe McKnight
- Yeremiah Bell
- Bart Scott
- Chaz Schilens
- Calvin Pace
- Eric Smith
- Jason Smith
- Isaiah Trufant

Resign:
- LaRon Landry
- Dustin Keller (franchise tag)
- Brandon Moore
- Austin Howard
- Matt Slauson
- Mike DeVito
- Nick Folk
- Bryan Thomas
- Josh Mauga
- Tanner Purdum

I don't have us cutting Holmes because he is owed too much money and is still a talented player. I don't have Sanchez starting in this mock so I don't see them butting heads.

Trades:
Tim Tebow to Jacksonville for a conditional 2014 7th round pick.
- Huge mistake from the get-go. Jacksonville's owner wanted him and now he can have him for practically nothing.

5th rounder and pick from the Tebow trade to New Orleans for RB Chris Ivory
- I really think he can be a starter in this league and they have a log jam at the position. His talent is being wasted there, they might as well get something out of him.

Free Agency:
LB Connor Barwin
- This is our big money FA signing. I don't think Houston will bring him back with Mercilus developing nicely, Reed being a fixture on defense, and having to give extensions to other guys.

WR Jerome Simpson
- Disappointed in Minnesota, but is a nice stop-gap/competition for Hill.

T Andre Smith
- I can easily see him garnering a lot of interest in free agency seeing how he is one of the few starter worthy RT's available, and we bring him in to compete with Howard or at guard if necessary.

I also have us signing another safety to compete with Antonio Allen and more d-line depth, I need to look at upcoming FA's.

Draft:
Round 1: QB Tajh Boyd/Clemson
- I like him a lot and with the monster season he is having, he will go early in round 1 if he declares. He will rise after the combine in a weak QB class. He has perfect mechanics, a nice arm, good accuracy and field vision, and solid size, but he's a little short.

Round 2: DE Ezekial Ansah/BYU
- Extremely athletic, high-motor pass rusher from BYU. 1st round caliber but slides in a strong class of pass-rushers.

Round 3: HB Kenjon Barner/Oregon
- A nice complement to the power back Ivory.

Round 4: WR Marquess Wilson/Washington State
- Will slide in the draft after leaving the team, but no doubt he has potential and we could use the depth

Round 6: Insert pass rusher

Round 7: Insert fullback

Depth Chart:
QB: Tajh Boyd, Mark Sanchez, Greg McElroy
HB: Chris Ivory, Kenjon Barner, Bilal Powell
FB: Josh Baker
WR: Santonio Holmes, Jerome Simpson, Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill, Marquess Wilson, Clyde Gates
TE: Dustin Keller, Jeff Cumberland, Konrad Reuland
LT: D'Brickishaw Ferguson
LG: Vlad Ducasse, Matt Slauson
C: Nick Mangold, Caleb Schlauderaff
RG: Brandon Moore
RT: Andre Smith, Austin Howard

DE: Quinton Coples, FA
NT: Sione Pouha, Kenrick Ellis, Damon Harrison
DT: Muhammad Wilkerson, Mike DeVito
SLB: Bryan Thomas, Ezekial Ansah, Garrett McIntyre
MLB: David Harris, Demario Davis, Nick Bellore, Josh Mauga
WLB: Connor Barwin, Ricky Sapp, Marcus Dowtin
CB: Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Kyle Wilson, Ellis Lankster, Aaron Berry
FS: LaRon Landry, Josh Bush
SS: Antonio Allen, FA

Like I said, extremely rough mock, I'll fix it up when I'm not so busy.

EWWW, just ewww and no he will NOT go in round 1. This is a very weak QB draft class and not many teams are in the market for a first round pick. Hes having a great year but no more undersized QBs who arent sure things.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
rickyt31

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
LET GO/CUT

Eric Smith
Brandon Moore
Bart Scott
Calvin Pace
Bryan Thomas
Jeff Cumberland

FREE AGENTS

Jason Campbell - QB

I'm really not a fan of any of the QB's in the up coming draft. We have to keep Sanchez anyway (For those who don't like him). Signing Campbell would be a solid move. He is not a game changer, but he is not going to blow the game when he is in it.

Fred Davis TE

He is now out for the season, so his asking price shouldn't be that high. He is a pretty good blocker and solid passing option as a #2.

Connor Barwin OLB

Still young with Talent. Not having the type of season he had last year, and they seem to be trying to work in Mercilus. So there is a chance he will hit the market.

TRADES

Trade 3rd , 2014 pick & Powell for DMC

Oakland seem to be making changes. DMC is struggling . We could jump on him the same way the Bears jumped on Marshall when Miami started changing schemes. Our running game will be a threat again, which will help Sanchez a lot. Might have to throw in a 2014 pick in this trade too.

Trade Tebow Jacksonville for 6th pick
Offense is bad, ticket sales are low. I don't see why not. We are not using him anyway.

Trade McElroy to Arizona for 7th
This organization doesn't believe in McElroy IMO. Instead of promoting him to 2nd, they brought in Stanton. Then Brought in Tebow, and was forced to trade Stanton. I like him, and think he is good, but I don't think he will stay.

Trade Holmes to Carolina for a 2014pick
They just let go of their GM, a lot of changes will be made. If you don't think Carolina would be interested, just replace them with a team that would. Sanchez is better without Holmes, we need to move on from him.

2013 NFL DRAFT

1. Dion Jordan OLB - Oregon - 6'6 250lbs

We need a pass rusher badly. He has 5 sacks so far this season, and would have more if he wasn't asked to do a lot of covering. He covers TE's and Slot WR's. I think he would be great for us.

2. Larry Warford OG - Kentucky - 6'3 345lbs

Tony's system need OG's who can move their defender to make gaps for RB's. Larry moves fast for his size, and has the power to move his defender. He will probably be asked to lose 10lbs. But thats not a major problem.

4. Aaron Mellette WR - Elon - 6'3 218lbs

Big sleeper in this year's draft. Last season he has 1,639 rec yards, and 12td's. Had 1,000 + and 12td's the season before. Projected to run a 4.53. Great hands & size.

5. Jake Johnson ILB South Alabama - 6'1 240lbs

After losing Scott, we will need someone behind Davis and Harris. Johnson is a good all around player. He is on a few people's sleeper watch list. We will continue to get faster on defense the same way Seattle did. But with a 3-4 scheme.

6. Ben Cotton TE Nebraska - 6'6 250lbs

A good blocker, and come from a running offense. Great fit. His size can help in the redzone.

6. Marquise Goodwin WR Texas - 5'9 185lbs

Track star speed that can be a lot of help on special teams. He can rotate with Mcknight in returns.

7. Manase Foketi OT West Texas A&M - 6'5 320lbs

He transferred from Kansas state. Has good size, and potential. He can develop behind Howard.

7. Jordan Rogers QB Vanderbilt - 6'1 212lbs

Just need another QB for depth.

QB - Sanchez, Campbell, Rodgers
RB - DMC, Greene, McKnight
FB - Hillard
WR - Kerley, Hill, Schilens, Mellette, Goodwin
TE Keller, Davis, Cotton
RT Howard , Foketi
RG Wardford, Slauson
C Mangold , BPA
LG Vlad, Slauson
LT Brick, BPA

DE Wilkerson
NT Pouha, Ellis, Snacks
DE Coples, Devito
OLB Barwin, Sapp
ILB Harris, Johnson
ILB Davis, BPA
OLB Jordan, Maybin
CB Revis, Wilson
FS Landry, Bush
SS Bell, Allen
CB Cromartie, BPA, BPA

K-Folk
P- Malone
KR/PR- McKnight, Goodwin, Kerley[/b]

My main focus is bringing back a run game that defenses have to plan for. Since 2010, Sanchez is 6-0 when one of his RB's rush for atleast 90yards. The run game open things up for Sanchez. I didn't make big changes at WR because I don't think there will be many. I think Sanjay wants to keep Schilens, Kerley is playing great, and Hill is going to develop. Vlad has been getting a lot of reps, so he might be able to become the starter, but keeping slauson just in case. #2 TE is no longer a issue. Our LB core will be faster and will be able to get after the QB.

Don't worry, I'm just reposting my old mock here so I can know were to find it later on in the season. I'm working on the 2nd one. Then I will do my last one after the combine.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don' t want Vick either. IMO that would be going in the wrong direction but I can see the circus that runs the Jets wanting him.

I'd rather draft someone in the 2-4 rounds and have him compete with Sanchez and McElroy in PS. I like the trade scenario you made for Sanchez but I think we're stuck with him for another year
Jamison.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tajh Boyd is not an NFL QB. Period. We need to find a much better QB if you want someone other than Sanchez to start. It funny because he has a good chance of not even getting drafted, yet alone the first round.

ricky, I'm looking forward to seeing your next mock.

Jamison.'s Gallery
rickyt31

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:

ricky, I'm looking forward to seeing your next mock.

i'm working on one right now. I would have posted it earlier, but I had to work. I might post it by tonight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: