Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

first ravens game
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp6488

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: first ravens game Reply with quote

MilleniumD2000 wrote:
bmore4life815 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
alfalcone wrote:
hemm68 wrote:
alright. y'all gotta help me out. the girlfriend and I are taking our first trip to Baltimore to watch them take on the raiders. we are gonna have a couple of days to kill while we're there and need a few ideas for something to do. she keeps rambling off musuems and such to do and I'm not to stoked about that. help a fellow ravens fan out.

sincerely,
a history ignorant fan

As someone born and raised in Baltimore, I honestly have no idea what you do as a tourist.

I suppose your supposed to go the Aquarium, the two most notable museums are the Museum of Industry, which is on the harbor, and the Museum of Art which is by Johns Hopkins University. If you haven't had Maryland Crabs before I'd suggest getting them, though they are out of season, I'd suggest Bo Brooks if you're downtown, and maybe go to Fort McHenry. If you get bored I'd say explore Harbor East, Canton, & Fells Point. The best bars tend to be in Federal Hill, Canton, and Towson which is in the suburbs.

I forgot to mention Fort McHenry.

One place that's a ton of fun is Little Havana (right next to the museum of industry), but it won't really work out since you're going to the game. I'll mention it though as a tip to anyone here who finds themselves in Bmore on a lazy sunday. $17 brunch on Sundays that comes with Bottomless Mimosas/Bloody Marys. I go with the Cuban Sandwich everytime (Sofrito that is comes with is bomb status). Should definitely check it out some time.

Yeah, LH is money. I usually get either the Huevos Fritos a la Cubana or their signature avocado omelette.

Thinking about going there for the Browns game this Sunday. How's the game day experience there?

Not sure that I've ever been for football (as I would normally walk over in Spring/Summer from my place in Fed Hill).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How was your trip to Bmore?

Also, did you ever go to LH for the Browns game Millenium? If so, how was it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
How was your trip to Bmore?

Also, did you ever go to LH for the Browns game Millenium? If so, how was it?

Nah didn't make it down, went to a buddies house. I am going to make it down for an away game sometime this season before the world ends.
hemm68

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on the week in Baltimore. Well we had a great time there. I have to say it was some of the most friendly people there. As far as the game day atmosphere it was electric. We however did not get to experience the ravens walk or hitting up pickles pub afterwards due to the ridiculous schedule of the light rail. All in all it was a great time and we're definitely coming back for a Steelers ravens game or a pats game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: