Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10 post game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Let me tell you guys about Andy Reid from a cowboys perspective. For a few years now, you guys have made the "fire Andy Reid" threads. Every year I supported you guys in this endeavor. The sooner the Andy Reid era ends, the better. I dont recall any other coach in nfl history dominating the cowboys the way Andy Reid did. He'd run up the score, beat us on the road, etc. even last year, eagles beat us twice and kept us out of the playoffs.

I'm ready for the Andy Reid era to be over.

Ps. I have even more respect for Andy Reid after what he went through with his son. I wouldn't have coached this year.

I don't think andy reid has been your problem, I think it's been jerry jones fancying himself a gm all these years.

What I'm saying is you guys have blew these past 13 years.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Let me tell you guys about Andy Reid from a cowboys perspective. For a few years now, you guys have made the "fire Andy Reid" threads. Every year I supported you guys in this endeavor. The sooner the Andy Reid era ends, the better. I dont recall any other coach in nfl history dominating the cowboys the way Andy Reid did. He'd run up the score, beat us on the road, etc. even last year, eagles beat us twice and kept us out of the playoffs.

Ps. I have even more respect for Andy Reid after what he went through with his son. I wouldn't have coached this year.

I don't think andy reid has been your problem, I think it's been jerry jones fancying himself a gm all these years.

Its true. I guess the only positive about that is we won the same exact amount of championships as you guys over that time frame.

#co-dreamteam?
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

I don't know about blew... 3 playoff appearances and a win with a 13-3 season in there isn't exactly "blowing" but the late 90s early 00's were certainly in that category. Partly due to cap hell, partly due to terrible coaching/drafting.

Sig courtesy of mack.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

I don't know about blew... 3 playoff appearances and a win with a 13-3 season in there isn't exactly "blowing" but the late 90s early 00's were certainly in that category. Partly due to cap hell, partly due to terrible coaching/drafting.

Well you havent been lions bad, but before romo you guys were pretty bad.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

Its true. I guess the only positive about that is we won the same exact amount of championships as you guys over that time frame.

#co-dreamteam?

I think we might have won the same amount of pre season on paper championships. <3
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

Well you havent been lions bad, but before romo you guys were pretty bad.

Co-signed on that one - we were atrocious

Sig courtesy of mack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: