Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Ten: Chargers (4-4) @ Buccaneers (4-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
http://t.co/YJdn3K22

I seriously don't know why we don't do this from the beginning and let our line just straight rush the passer.

This would be the second time. I know after Sapp pushed McCoy to talk to the coaches and stop the stunting we had some of our best games. Im not sure why we went away from that. I get at time we need to play to schemes, but we have shown that we are more effective this way.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
BBando wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
Huge props to Lavonte David, the guy is a tackling machine. Calling the defense and making play after play for a rookie is very impressive.
They are good tackles too. It is not chase down Ruud like tackles.

David is 5th overall in the NFL in tackles. The tackling overall has been outstanding. Ball carriers aren't breaking many tackles or falling forward for an extra yard.
I thought David was 2nd in solo tackles? Either way, the guy is brilliant. He really does a good job at making oncoming blockers miss and just fire into the backfield like Brooks use to do. I would like to see him get his hands on more passes in regards to deflections and interceptions but I guess we'll have to wait. I like the fact Sherdian is blitzing him too. Thing what made Brooks special is that he made splash plays. David has shown great tackling and good pass D but not enough splash plays. Once those FF's, INT's-pick 6's, sacks, and deflections start coming in, that's when we see him separating from good to great. As a rookie he is playing great and I'll take it.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One penalty for 5 yards, good stuff... And Freeman looked awesome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: