Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals-Giants: Always next Year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we cut Tate now? At least when Binns and Jones get healthy. I'd rather Whalen be getting his reps.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Can we cut Tate now? At least when Binns and Jones get healthy. I'd rather Whalen be getting his reps.

He is terrible and his decision making is even worse

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Hey fellas just wanted to say good game. You guys really whooped our butts. Good luck the rest of the way

I was really really impressed by Prince today. How has he played?

Pretty solid actually. He's very good in run support and I was telling a poster in the Giants forum we haven't heard his name a lot, so that means he's been pretty good in coverage.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Geathers is a beast Villain haha

Was flying back from Montreal today so I missed most of the game. Although I did see the Geathers sack, Laughing

Thank you NFL Gamerewind, definitely watching this one...

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:

His wife and kids were sitting in front of me at the game. Took everything I had to not scream my usual obscenities at him

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:

His wife and kids were sitting in front of me at the game. Took everything I had to not scream my usual obscenities at him

You are a better man than I

theJ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference today was the O-line. They actually protected. Still didn't run block great, but good enough.

If the line performs like this every week, this team might actually win a few games yet.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
The difference today was the O-line. They actually protected. Still didn't run block great, but good enough.

If the line performs like this every week, this team might actually win a few games yet.

Give Robinson a full offseason in a NFL strenght program and I think his run blocking will improve if Cook isn't the same as he was pre-injury.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
futbudds

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
theJ wrote:

Give Robinson a full offseason in a NFL strenght program and I think his run blocking will improve if Cook isn't the same as he was pre-injury.

And cut Faine yesterday
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:

The O-Line and the secondary. Our DBs played a heck of a game yesterday. Terence Newman might actually be decent and Hall was fantastic. His coverage on Cruz gives me some hope that we might actually be able to cover Antonio Brown one of these days...

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
futbudds

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to not put too much stock in this game. We looked great in all three fazes and the schedule looks beatable but what is the percentage they play like this the rest of the way? 50%? 30%? -5%?
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
theJ wrote:

The O-Line and the secondary. Our DBs played a heck of a game yesterday. Terence Newman might actually be decent and Hall was fantastic. His coverage on Cruz gives me some hope that we might actually be able to cover Antonio Brown one of these days...

The secondary play was a direct result of increased dline pressure. I have said all along that Newman can play when he doesn't have to cover for 8 full seconds. Both INTs came off of Eli trying to throw while being drug down from behind.
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

futbudds wrote:
I'm still trying to not put too much stock in this game. We looked great in all three fazes and the schedule looks beatable but what is the percentage they play like this the rest of the way? 50%? 30%? -5%?

10% IMO. No reason to think this team all of the sudden becomes consistent. They'll put up another 2-3 stinkers. I still think this is a 6-8 win team.

Schedule:
Chiefs
@Raiders
Chargers
@Cowboys
Eagles
Steelers
@Ravens

All of the sudden everything looks winnable, but i think they drop the Cowboys and Ravens for sure. Probably drop the Steelers game, and 1/2 of the Chargers/Eagles. I don't feel entirely confident about the Chiefs and Raiders either.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the best the team has looked since Carson and Benson dismantled the Bears a few years ago. Will they sustain it? Probably not. But will they win just enough to hook people on the "just wait till next year" slogan? Probably. They beat the Chiefs and raiders, split with dallas and Philly, lose both remaining division games. Chargers game decided by which Phillip Rivers decides to play that day. So 7-9 or 8-8.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
theJ wrote:

Absolutely. The D line dominated which helped our corners greatly, but they did their job great.

I can't wait to see Robinson more, because based on yesterday he was fantastic. The line protected Dalton well, but still struggled to open running lanes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: