Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Turner just doesn't have it anymore
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gilmerfalcon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Turner just doesn't have it anymore Reply with quote

We need a north/south guy. Too much dancing behind the line of scrimmage. Best run was Rodgers 1 cut and gone. Turner should be able to get us that one yard, but he isn't as reliable as he used to be.
DaSteeleboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Turner is slow and looks confused out there. Every time he gets the ball I can't even look because it's more than likely a garbage gain and a waste of down. He's no longer the Burner. He's lost his flame and is slowing down. If he's getting beat by our little guy (Jacquizz Rodgers) then he should be benched. Just feed Rodgers the ball and bench Turner the Burger. I say we draft a RB within the first 3 rounds next year.
gilmerfalcon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaSteeleboy wrote:
Agreed. Turner is slow and looks confused out there. Every time he gets the ball I can't even look because it's more than likely a garbage gain and a waste of down. He's no longer the Burner. He's lost his flame and is slowing down. If he's getting beat by our little guy (Jacquizz Rodgers) then he should be benched. Just feed Rodgers the ball and bench Turner the Burger. I say we draft a RB within the first 3 rounds next year.

Agreed! I like Giovani Bernard from UNC.
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me Snelling between the Tackles and Rogers on the outside with Turner comin in fresh in the 4th

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaSteeleboy wrote:
I say we draft 2 rb's, 2 lb's and 3 de's with our 7 picks next year. Let them battle it out. Winners stay. losers go. Laughing
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilmerfalcon wrote:
DaSteeleboy wrote:

Agreed! I like Giovani Bernard from UNC.

He will be the first (maybe second) RB off the board. Hopefully we get him late in the first Razz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree. I was telling my buddie today, we need to start JacQuizz next week. Our early plan of having turner punch them and then Quizz be our change of pace is not working. We need Quizz to start and then as the defense is spread out and tired, let turner tried to move the ball. If that doesn't work and we consequently lose a playoff game because of it, he needs to be shipped out this offseason...

As to a possible replacement, I like...

FAs: Reggie Bush. Can't think of any other good ones that may be on the market

Draft: Eddie Lacy (Jr), Stepfan Taylor (Jr), Montee Ball (Sr), Michael Dyer (Jr)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
I completely agree. I was telling my buddie today, we need to start JacQuizz next week. Our early plan of having turner punch them and then Quizz be our change of pace is not working. We need Quizz to start and then as the defense is spread out and tired, let turner tried to move the ball. If that doesn't work and we consequently lose a playoff game because of it, he needs to be shipped out this offseason...

Draft: Eddie Lacy (Jr), Stepfan Taylor (Jr), Montee Ball (Sr), Michael Dyer (Jr)

The two big no's on your draft list is Taylor (he is leading the NCAA in rushes or close to it, which is a big no no come draft time) and Michael Dyer who is a wannabe thug.

Top eliligible RBs I like are:
Giovani Bernard, RS So, North Carolina
Eddie Lacy, RS Jr, Alabama
Andre Ellington, RS Sr, Clemson
Joseph Randle, Jr, UCLA

And some sleepers:
Kenjon Barner, RS Sr, Oregon
Zac Stacy, Sr, Vanderbilt
Orwin Smith, Sr, Georgia Tech

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:

Bush would fit in nicely with our offense.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the idea of Orwin Smith to be honest. runs hard and doesn't have a lot of mileage on him.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
tech2186

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Lacy and or Ellington. Both are hard runners between the tackles with speed to be able to break away and would complement JQuizz

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing no one likes goo Bernard as much as me?
swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we just steal Yeldon from Bama?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell TD this Smile

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
BillSabre

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:

The two big no's on your draft list is Taylor (he is leading the NCAA in rushes or close to it, which is a big no no come draft time) and Michael Dyer who is a wannabe thug.

Top eliligible RBs I like are:
Giovani Bernard, RS So, North Carolina
Eddie Lacy, RS Jr, Alabama
Andre Ellington, RS Sr, Clemson
Joseph Randle, Jr, UCLA

And some sleepers:
Kenjon Barner, RS Sr, Oregon
Zac Stacy, Sr, Vanderbilt
Orwin Smith, Sr, Georgia Tech

Just curious.... Did you mean Franklin from UCLA or did you mean Randle from OKST? I like both backs I'm just not sure which way you were actually going there.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: