Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Fantasy Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Looking to upgrade my roster a little in the same league as above where i asked for Qb help.

OB- Cam Newton/Jay Cutler/ Ponder(bye week fill in)
RB- Marshawn, Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris, Alex Green(if i get him through waivers), Doug Martin
WR- Calvin, Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith, Torrey Smith, Golden Tate
TE- Pettigrew, Rudolph
D/st- Seattle
K- GZ

this is a PPR and i wanted to upgrade my TE position so i offered a guy Doug Martin for Owen Daniels. Offered Martin b.c i have nice RB depth. Is this a good deal for me or should i take the offer off the table??


Keep it on. It would be a good deal for you if he accepts. Personally, I'd look to upgrade the Defense/ST. Statistically, Seattle has a great defense, but in fantasy terms, we're just middle of the pack. We only have 1 Defensive/ST touchdown so far.


Trade was accepted Very Happy

Im gonna try and move steve smith next.

In my league the seahawks have the 3rd ranked defense points wise so im gunna stick with them lol
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8126
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Looking to upgrade my roster a little in the same league as above where i asked for Qb help.

OB- Cam Newton/Jay Cutler/ Ponder(bye week fill in)
RB- Marshawn, Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris, Alex Green(if i get him through waivers), Doug Martin
WR- Calvin, Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith, Torrey Smith, Golden Tate
TE- Pettigrew, Rudolph
D/st- Seattle
K- GZ

this is a PPR and i wanted to upgrade my TE position so i offered a guy Doug Martin for Owen Daniels. Offered Martin b.c i have nice RB depth. Is this a good deal for me or should i take the offer off the table??


Keep it on. It would be a good deal for you if he accepts. Personally, I'd look to upgrade the Defense/ST. Statistically, Seattle has a great defense, but in fantasy terms, we're just middle of the pack. We only have 1 Defensive/ST touchdown so far.


Trade was accepted Very Happy

Im gonna try and move steve smith next.

In my league the seahawks have the 3rd ranked defense points wise so im gunna stick with them lol



Really? In my league, their ranked 12th. I have Minnesota, they're ranked 4th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Looking to upgrade my roster a little in the same league as above where i asked for Qb help.

OB- Cam Newton/Jay Cutler/ Ponder(bye week fill in)
RB- Marshawn, Jamaal Charles, Alfred Morris, Alex Green(if i get him through waivers), Doug Martin
WR- Calvin, Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith, Torrey Smith, Golden Tate
TE- Pettigrew, Rudolph
D/st- Seattle
K- GZ

this is a PPR and i wanted to upgrade my TE position so i offered a guy Doug Martin for Owen Daniels. Offered Martin b.c i have nice RB depth. Is this a good deal for me or should i take the offer off the table??


Keep it on. It would be a good deal for you if he accepts. Personally, I'd look to upgrade the Defense/ST. Statistically, Seattle has a great defense, but in fantasy terms, we're just middle of the pack. We only have 1 Defensive/ST touchdown so far.


Trade was accepted Very Happy

Im gonna try and move steve smith next.

In my league the seahawks have the 3rd ranked defense points wise so im gunna stick with them lol



Really? In my league, their ranked 12th. I have Minnesota, they're ranked 4th.


huh i thought mine was standard scoring for defense guess not. maybe our points are a little different.
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28786
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trolololol, i just got the cheapest and most hilarious fantasy win of all time
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Trolololol, i just got the cheapest and most hilarious fantasy win of all time


explain
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21550
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Trolololol, i just got the cheapest and most hilarious fantasy win of all time
Did you win from RG3 taking a knee?
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28786
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Trolololol, i just got the cheapest and most hilarious fantasy win of all time
Did you win from RG3 taking a knee?


No, i was down by 2 points with no players left, against a guy starting philip rivers....i won after the last 4 minutes of rivers fails

The guy had willis mcgahee too, but since rivers threw a pick 6....he never saw the field again Laughing Laughing Laughing I feel kinda bad
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Trolololol, i just got the cheapest and most hilarious fantasy win of all time
Did you win from RG3 taking a knee?


No, i was down by 2 points with no players left, against a guy starting philip rivers....i won after the last 4 minutes of rivers fails

The guy had willis mcgahee too, but since rivers threw a pick 6....he never saw the field again Laughing Laughing Laughing I feel kinda bad


lmao
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went absolute Beast Mode in our league.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my money league I have Owen Daniels at TE but he is on a bye this week and my backup is Pettigrew but he hasnt done much lately and fumbled twice against the Bears and this week he is facing Us. SHould i drop him and just pick up someone else for this week.

Top options are:

Brandon Myers vs KC
Joel Dreessen vs NO

I also have Megatron but he is a must start even though he is facing us.
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8126
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since making my big trade in my money league I am 3-1, now 5-3 overall and I have the 2nd highest point total in the league. The guy I traded with is 0-4 since the deal and 4-4 overall. I almost feel bad for him............. on second thought, no I don't! Laughing


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8126
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
In my money league I have Owen Daniels at TE but he is on a bye this week and my backup is Pettigrew but he hasnt done much lately and fumbled twice against the Bears and this week he is facing Us. SHould i drop him and just pick up someone else for this week.

Top options are:

Brandon Myers vs KC
Joel Dreessen vs NO

I also have Megatron but he is a must start even though he is facing us.



If those are your only two options, I stick with Pettigrew.
I'm in a similar situation. I have to play Mikel Leshoure this week, because Fred Jackson is on a bye and Donald Brown is hurt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8126
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're not even to Sunday yet and I'm getting crushed Crying or Very sad . I had the Minnesota defense which only got me 3 points and my opponent had Doug Martin, who netted a whopping 64! Oh well, it looks like I'm gonna be 5-4 afer this week. Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
We're not even to Sunday yet and I'm getting crushed Crying or Very sad . I had the Minnesota defense which only got me 3 points and my opponent had Doug Martin, who netted a whopping 64! Oh well, it looks like I'm gonna be 5-4 afer this week. Crying or Very sad


in my money league my opponent had Harvin and AP who put up a combined 50 and i had V-Jax who got me 6....hope the rest of my team can pick up the slack
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8126
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just clinched a playoff spot this week! Applause Applause Applause Applause
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group