Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titains vs Dolphins [Week-10 ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
-Munch-


Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Posts: 3005
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Locker didn't do that much, Johnson did everything for him I mean come on he completed 9 passes, lol.

Hasselbeck probably would have scored more points.


Laughing Wow, you are clueless. Locker did alot with his legs too or did you not see that? He had two TD passes as well. May only completed 9 passes but he did alot with his legs as well, which is something Hasselbeck clearly can't do.


He hard 4 carries dude...Locker was def NOT what won this game, lol. Johnson and the defense won the game.


sure outdid Tannehill
_________________
Welcome Whisenhunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Locker didn't do that much, Johnson did everything for him I mean come on he completed 9 passes, lol.

Hasselbeck probably would have scored more points.


Laughing Wow, you are clueless. Locker did alot with his legs too or did you not see that? He had two TD passes as well. May only completed 9 passes but he did alot with his legs as well, which is something Hasselbeck clearly can't do.


He hard 4 carries dude...Locker was def NOT what won this game, lol. Johnson and the defense won the game.


sure outdid Tannehill


I would hope so, he's barely ready for the NFL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Munch-


Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Posts: 3005
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Miami2DaMax"][quote="carlos2104"]
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Probably the least worrisome game of the year, should be an easy one.


Titans are looking at top overall pick or top 3.


Yep they are. So who should we take with the 1st overall pick?
_________________
Welcome Whisenhunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dolphan9954


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 6960
Location: Miami
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="-Munch-"][quote="Miami2DaMax"]
carlos2104 wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Probably the least worrisome game of the year, should be an easy one.


Titans are looking at top overall pick or top 3.


Yep they are. So who should we take with the 1st overall pick?


Don't go getting arrogant, Tennessee is not that good. Titans got a perfect storm of Dolphins screw ups, 98% of breaks, and took advantage. It was a good win for an average at best team.
_________________


Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig


Go Canes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="-Munch-"][quote="Miami2DaMax"]
carlos2104 wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Probably the least worrisome game of the year, should be an easy one.


Titans are looking at top overall pick or top 3.


Yep they are. So who should we take with the 1st overall pick?


English not your first language? Clearly says top 3.

Jags
Chiefs
Titians

Top 3. =)

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carlos2104


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 1676
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Miami2DaMax"][quote="-Munch-"]
Miami2DaMax wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Probably the least worrisome game of the year, should be an easy one.


Titans are looking at top overall pick or top 3.


Yep they are. So who should we take with the 1st overall pick?


English not your first language? Clearly says top 3.

Jags
Chiefs
Titians

Top 3. =)

.
ok guys lets calm it down a little.
_________________
TommyC376 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carlos2104


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 1676
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, it makes me sad our Gameday thread is 8 pages.
_________________
TommyC376 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="carlos2104"][quote="Miami2DaMax"]
-Munch- wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Probably the least worrisome game of the year, should be an easy one.


Titans are looking at top overall pick or top 3.


Yep they are. So who should we take with the 1st overall pick?


English not your first language? Clearly says top 3.

Jags
Chiefs
Titians

Top 3. =)

.
ok guys lets calm it down a little.



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55118
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how anyone that watched that game can say Jake Locker wasn't good. I mean, he had two drops and four throwaways. That's what messed up his completion %, not inaccuracy.

Anyone who thinks Matt would have scored more points, is well.... absolutely clueless.

The first and only pass Hasselsuck threw should have been picked off. Laughing
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
I don't know how anyone that watched that game can say Jake Locker wasn't good. I mean, he had two drops and four throwaways. That's what messed up his completion %, not inaccuracy.

Anyone who thinks Matt would have scored more points, is well.... absolutely clueless.

The first and only pass Hasselsuck threw should have been picked off. Laughing


He did okay at best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3035
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck the rest of the season guys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55118
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
I don't know how anyone that watched that game can say Jake Locker wasn't good. I mean, he had two drops and four throwaways. That's what messed up his completion %, not inaccuracy.

Anyone who thinks Matt would have scored more points, is well.... absolutely clueless.

The first and only pass Hasselsuck threw should have been picked off. Laughing


He did okay at best.

A 93+ QB rating is not ok at best.

Don't be a hater.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Deets


Moderator
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 12765
Location: Red Sox Nation
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much fighting
_________________

FF Member #67
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group