Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Vs Ravens GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How bad do we merk them?
just win
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
too much to count
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
hahaha Chiefs are going 13-3
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
broncos suck
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
I got a feeling that Palmer will retire after this season.

What a slap in the face that would be. With so many issues on the roster, having to address the #1 position on the field in the offseason sound like hell.

Not exactly the best class of QBs either.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

What a slap in the face that would be. With so many issues on the roster, having to address the #1 position on the field in the offseason sound like hell.

He wanted to retire last year and he's just getting killed out there unless the Raiders do something to keep him. Like asking him what OC he wants.

I don't see them playing.

That was my biggest fear coming in to this year.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

He wanted to retire last year and he's just getting killed out there unless the Raiders do something to keep him. Like asking him what OC he wants.

Well, he is a quitter and we won't go far with him anyway, out with the old in with the new. We might be able to get a QB if we trade into the 2nd like Landry or Dysert, i'd prefer at a young QB at this point, no way we can build a entire defense and fix the running game in one offseason and Palmer needs a complete team to win games.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

Well not the top guys.

I like Manuel, Jones and Wilson. Guys in the late 2nd-3rd round range. The state of the franchise would be at an all-time low if that happened though..

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

Well, he is a quitter and we won't go far with him anyway, out with the old in with the new. We might be able to get a QB if we trade into the 2nd like Landry or Dysert, i'd prefer at a young QB at this point, no way we can build a entire defense and fix the running game in one offseason and Palmer needs a complete team to win games.

I have no problem at all if Palmer wants to retire. Any player that doesn't want play or be a Raider GTFO. Hopefully he would do this right before the 2013 to ensure that the Raiders would get Clowney in 2014. That's a transcendent player you can build a defense around for a decade.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

I have no problem at all if Palmer wants to retire. Any player that doesn't want play or be a Raider GTFO. Hopefully he would do this right before the 2013 to ensure that the Raiders would get Clowney in 2014. That's a transcendent player you can build a defense around for a decade.
Who is clowney?
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
bitty wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:

Who is clowney?

Jadeveon Clowney. Unreal DE out of South Carolina.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind getting Dysert in round 3 if we can.

big thanks to OakleyCap on the sig
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2014 has 2 non QB's that you can build a unit around, Marqise Lee/Clowney. Both of them are monsters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
2014 has 2 non QB's that you can build a unit around, Marqise Lee/Clowney. Both of them are monsters

Lee is a beast but he has diva written all over him. Calvin Johnson is a super rare find.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis Allen wrote:
On the message at halftime: “Well, the message was to do your job and we came out in the third quarter and we had a communication error and gave up a touchdown play early in the third quarter. At the end of the day, it’s my job to make sure this team is ready to play. It’s my job to make sure that we execute our jobs on the football field. We didn’t do that today. That ultimately lies with me and I’ve got to do a better job of getting our team ready to play.”

On if he was pleased with anything: “Well I’d have to look long and hard about things that pleased me. When you lose a game like that there’s not a lot of positives. I thought there’s some things that we did well, but really, when you really look at it, we weren’t good enough.”

On if there are scheme changes on defense: “We’re going to look at anything we can do to be better. At the end of the day, we can’t have the mental mistakes. So we have to look at why are we having those mental mistakes and whatever we have to do to try to get that corrected we’ve got to do.”

Matt Shaugnessy wrote:
On the mood of the team: “We don’t quit, if that’s what you’re asking. This team is together, and we will correct things and move forward. Crap like that doesn’t happen here.”

dante9876

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Matt Shaugnessy wrote:
On the mood of the team: “We don’t quit, if that’s what you’re asking. This team is together, and we will correct things and move forward. Crap like that doesn’t happen here.”

Sure it doesnt Rolling Eyes
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Matt Shaugnessy wrote:

Sure it doesnt Rolling Eyes

Regardless of how much they suck, I agree with him in saying they don't quit, they have actually showed a lot of fight this season. Yesterday may have been a different story, but if they did "quit" it was when the game was clearly out of reach. And I mean, what do you expect him to say lol?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37

Jump to: