Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W10 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (8-0) at New Orleans Saints (3-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terrell123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to root for St Louis to beat SF and Houston to beat the Bears. At least we could still have best record in NFC. Smile Smile
lifeinthaboot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyBird4L wrote:
Disappointed with Roddy's lack of effort on that last bomb. Back peddling or not, he should have elevated and laid back for that ball. It was well within reaching distance. Horrid defensive performance and flat out embarrassing to say the least.

Imagine being an Saints' fan and your team giving up 425+ yards a game? They only suck when we lose. Yes, a bad defense kinda grows on you. Laughing

I must say Matty looks better throwing the deep ball. If I recall right, that guy wasn't accurate (long ball wise) and he seemed to overthrow/underthrow his receivers the past few years. I can only talk about games I watched him play..... which is nowhere near you guys.
tech2186

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
Defense needs a reality check. Yes, the Saints are prob the highest scoring Offense in the league. But there is no ecuse for the poor tackling and lack of being able to stop the run. The whole team has to go back and reevaluate what they want to do. Roddy needs to stop with all that bragging stuff to the media and play football. Turner is done. Jquizz has to get more touches and more dumpoffs.

I think the defense can get a pass today. It wasn't a great performance but it really wasn't horrible either.

What we need to do is find someone to run the ball. Turner isn't it and neither is quiz right now. The fact that we can't run it in for. The 1 yard line is just sad

Defense as a whole can get a pass but the tackling was very poor. ANd again the pass rush wasnt there. I know you don't want to blitz Brees much but the Dlne has to get some pressure. And letting Graham take over the game was poor game planning by Nolan.

What other backs do we have on the team? Snelling? Smith? THis team has gambled all on Turner. That is the problem with this team. We don't let our youth play enough.

The problem is we have no ne besides turner. Quizz is a very nice cop guy that can do some stuff in The pass game but look at his runs. He's maybe had one good one all year.

Whether it be free agency or the draft, we need to get someone in here. That's the biggest hole on our team right now. If it takes a first to get gio Bernard, I'm all for it.

I agree we need a better RB but I think DE is def our biggest need. We can't get pressure on the QB. We still scored 27 points. Brees was clean the whole game. We can't rely on Abe and Kroy. Edwards needs to be released. We gotta get some pass rushers. We can get a good back in the 3rd round.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Patro14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I blame this on ShockdAtFalcons. You sir are disallowed to create any more GDT's.

Didn't watch the whole game, but what do you want me to say. Reality check for the defense (especially for the the run D and the tackling fundamental this team has are awful. The 12 year old rugby team I coach tackles better), Turner is done and Matt almost led us to the victory by himself.

Oh well, til next week.
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah sorry I won't make any more GDTs, but SOMEBODYs gotta do it

As I feared not having Spoon killed us against the run and in trying to cover Graham.

Ryan an Roddy and Tony G had great games despite the last drive of the game.

Disturbing how much today's playcalling looked like Mularkey and BVG all over again

Samuel seemed to be the only player on defense who even cared about the outcome

You gotta believe this game will light a fire under our asses otherwise you can go ahead and put us down for 0-4 in the playoffs under Smith

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
Patro14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just kidding ShockdAtFalcons by the way, not attacking you in any manner. I'm just a terribly superstitious guy. Very Happy
falcfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Nice run by Turner only lost 3 yards.

LMAO
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need Spoon back in a big way. the two games without him have been bad. His leadership and his play are huge for the team.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
tech2186

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this quote from Curtis Lofton?

ďA rivalry?" Lofton said. "I wouldnít say so because the Saints always [are] out on top of that. Itís not even. Itís a divisional game and that brings extra attitude to it, but I wouldnít say itís a rivalry."

But Curtis, you were a big reason why the Saints chopped us up in the passing game in the past! What an idiot. He didn't even really do much yesterday to be talking. Although I don't advocate Roddy talking junk, he at least was a playmaker yesterday.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:

ďA rivalry?" Lofton said. "I wouldnít say so because the Saints always [are] out on top of that. Itís not even. Itís a divisional game and that brings extra attitude to it, but I wouldnít say itís a rivalry."

But Curtis, you were a big reason why the Saints chopped us up in the passing game in the past! What an idiot. He didn't even really do much yesterday to be talking. Although I don't advocate Roddy talking junk, he at least was a playmaker yesterday.

What? Lofton was all over the field yesterday and for all the talk Falcons fans do about Lofton struggling in coverage(After he left of course Wink ) He's been quite good in that department for us.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

What? Lofton was all over the field yesterday and for all the talk Falcons fans do about Lofton struggling in coverage(After he left of course Wink ) He's been quite good in that department for us.

Yeah, he's really good at getting away with holds on Roddy I agree

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

Yeah, he's really good at getting away with holds on Roddy I agree

Veteran swag.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sucks that such an enjoyable game to watch has resulted in petty bickering.

Roddy needs to keep his mouth shut, lofton clearly had his feelings hurt and shanle is an absolute joke for his statements. If I was a saints defensive players I wouldn't even want to be seen, let alone heard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: