Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Danario Alexander
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jjab360


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 4054
Location: On Top
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy

But he doesn't... Ever... because he goes down like a ragdoll at even the lightest arm tackle. Give DX credit where credit is due, he is a very hard man to tackle. Just another weapon in his arsenal of talents that some posters find so hard to admit actually exist.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1354
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy


ok now your getting a bit ridiculous
_________________
You know what to do:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1354
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy

But he doesn't... Ever... because he goes down like a ragdoll at even the lightest arm tackle. Give DX credit where credit is due, he is a very hard man to tackle. Just another weapon in his arsenal of talents that some posters find so hard to admit actually exist.


this.. it should say something that danario is only 3 weeks in with the chargers, and he is already their number two wide receiver. Just admit, we made a mistake by letting him go.
_________________
You know what to do:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6602
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy


lol. When has Pettis ever made a big play? Im not saying he couldnt because I didnt see the play but Pettis has never done anything.
_________________
Welp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7699
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy

But he doesn't... Ever... because he goes down like a ragdoll at even the lightest arm tackle. Give DX credit where credit is due, he is a very hard man to tackle. Just another weapon in his arsenal of talents that some posters find so hard to admit actually exist.


this.. it should say something that danario is only 3 weeks in with the chargers, and he is already their number two wide receiver. Just admit, we made a mistake by letting him go.
Not at all, because it took 7 weeks for him to be healthy enough to even get a call from an NFL team.

And are you guys seriously trying to say that Danario is hard to take down? Wow, now were starting revisionist history here.

You know who else is doing really well, much better than Danario? That would be Donnie Avery. Illini Mike is still one heck of a Blocking TE for the Pats, guess he should still be here. Daniel Fells had a real nice year in Denver last year, why did we let him walk? Brian Leonard is still a darn good FB for the Bengals, should have kept him! I hear that Ryan Picket is still pretty good and that London Fletcher guy is still going, why did we ever let them go!?

You guys are a joke at this point


Last edited by StLunatic88 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7699
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy


lol. When has Pettis ever made a big play? Im not saying he couldnt because I didnt see the play but Pettis has never done anything.
That was my point, it was that easy of a play
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1354
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy

But he doesn't... Ever... because he goes down like a ragdoll at even the lightest arm tackle. Give DX credit where credit is due, he is a very hard man to tackle. Just another weapon in his arsenal of talents that some posters find so hard to admit actually exist.


this.. it should say something that danario is only 3 weeks in with the chargers, and he is already their number two wide receiver. Just admit, we made a mistake by letting him go.
Not at all, because it took 7 weeks for him to be healthy enough to even get a call from an NFL team.

And are you guys seriously trying to say that Danario is hard to take down? Wow, now were starting revisionist history here.

You know who else is doing really well, much better than Danario? That would be Donnie Avery. Illini Mike is still one heck of a Blocking TE for the Pats, guess he should still be here. Daniel Fells had a real nice year in Denver last year, why did we let him walk? Brian Leonard is still a darn good FB for the Bengals, should have kept him! I hear that Ryan Picket is still pretty good and that London Fletcher guy is still going, why did we ever let them go!?

You guys are a joke at this point


its nice that u bring up all those ex-rams, but this thread is about danario alexander and not them. Its funny because ive never seen you nor anyone else who dislikes danario to give a plausible reason as to why other than injury they didnt like him.
_________________
You know what to do:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7699
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy

But he doesn't... Ever... because he goes down like a ragdoll at even the lightest arm tackle. Give DX credit where credit is due, he is a very hard man to tackle. Just another weapon in his arsenal of talents that some posters find so hard to admit actually exist.


this.. it should say something that danario is only 3 weeks in with the chargers, and he is already their number two wide receiver. Just admit, we made a mistake by letting him go.
Not at all, because it took 7 weeks for him to be healthy enough to even get a call from an NFL team.

And are you guys seriously trying to say that Danario is hard to take down? Wow, now were starting revisionist history here.

You know who else is doing really well, much better than Danario? That would be Donnie Avery. Illini Mike is still one heck of a Blocking TE for the Pats, guess he should still be here. Daniel Fells had a real nice year in Denver last year, why did we let him walk? Brian Leonard is still a darn good FB for the Bengals, should have kept him! I hear that Ryan Picket is still pretty good and that London Fletcher guy is still going, why did we ever let them go!?

You guys are a joke at this point


its nice that u bring up all those ex-rams, but this thread is about danario alexander and not them. Its funny because ive never seen you nor anyone else who dislikes danario to give a plausible reason as to why other than injury they didnt like him.
Well apparently you have not ever actually read any of the dozens of threads about the guy because there have been Numerous examples.

Actually this makes alot more sense now, you fan boys just plug your ears and scram over anyone who doesnt drool over Danario. You want those reason, you can go back and look for them because they have been laid out plain as day multiple times.

Its always convenient to just ignore parts of arguments you dont like or dont have an answer for


Last edited by StLunatic88 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jjab360


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 4054
Location: On Top
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy

But he doesn't... Ever... because he goes down like a ragdoll at even the lightest arm tackle. Give DX credit where credit is due, he is a very hard man to tackle. Just another weapon in his arsenal of talents that some posters find so hard to admit actually exist.


this.. it should say something that danario is only 3 weeks in with the chargers, and he is already their number two wide receiver. Just admit, we made a mistake by letting him go.
Not at all, because it took 7 weeks for him to be healthy enough to even get a call from an NFL team.

And are you guys seriously trying to say that Danario is hard to take down? Wow, now were starting revisionist history here.

You know who else is doing really well, much better than Danario? That would be Donnie Avery. Illini Mike is still one heck of a Blocking TE for the Pats, guess he should still be here. Daniel Fells had a real nice year in Denver last year, why did we let him walk? Brian Leonard is still a darn good FB for the Bengals, should have kept him! I hear that Ryan Picket is still pretty good and that London Fletcher guy is still going, why did we ever let them go!?

You guys are a joke at this point
Ooh, testy... Don't worry, I hate being wrong too. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17074
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a really good play by Danario. Sure.

But I just can't believe people won't let him go. What else needed to happen to make it obvious Danario Alexander was never going to amount to anything in St. Louis. He had so many opportunities. It was painfully obvious he can not play on turf.

Now that he's playing on natural grass, I could see a little difference in his health. But regardless he was never going to be anything more than a injury proned WR here.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1354
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Was it an 80 yard pass? Damn. Watch this dude never get injured again.
No, it was a 10 yard pass that the Bucs decided not to tackle him, and he then ran for the next 70 yards with no one around. Austin Pettis could have done it just as easy

But he doesn't... Ever... because he goes down like a ragdoll at even the lightest arm tackle. Give DX credit where credit is due, he is a very hard man to tackle. Just another weapon in his arsenal of talents that some posters find so hard to admit actually exist.


this.. it should say something that danario is only 3 weeks in with the chargers, and he is already their number two wide receiver. Just admit, we made a mistake by letting him go.
Not at all, because it took 7 weeks for him to be healthy enough to even get a call from an NFL team.

And are you guys seriously trying to say that Danario is hard to take down? Wow, now were starting revisionist history here.

You know who else is doing really well, much better than Danario? That would be Donnie Avery. Illini Mike is still one heck of a Blocking TE for the Pats, guess he should still be here. Daniel Fells had a real nice year in Denver last year, why did we let him walk? Brian Leonard is still a darn good FB for the Bengals, should have kept him! I hear that Ryan Picket is still pretty good and that London Fletcher guy is still going, why did we ever let them go!?

You guys are a joke at this point


its nice that u bring up all those ex-rams, but this thread is about danario alexander and not them. Its funny because ive never seen you nor anyone else who dislikes danario to give a plausible reason as to why other than injury they didnt like him.
Well apparently you have not ever actually read any of the dozens of threads about the guy because there have been Numerous examples.

Actually this makes alot more sense now, you fan boys just plug your ears and scram over anyone who doesnt drool over Danario. You want those reason, you can go back and look for them because they have been laid out plain as day multiple times.


Never not once, all i have seen you say was that danario was a "one trick pony", well so is your beloved austin pettis. In fact he is a no trick pony, because in the limited time he has been here he has failed to make an impact. while danario by the way injury and all, made more plays in limited snaps than any other wide receivers currently on this roster other than Amendola( and sorry i forgot givens).

now listen if you wanna talk like a grown man we can continue, but if you want to continue spitting out unnecessary insults than we could just end it right here.
_________________
You know what to do:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7699
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
Ooh, testy... Don't worry, I hate being wrong too. Laughing
That doesnt even make sense?

The guy has 5 catches in 2 weeks and you are pretending like it means anything. Thats just sad, that you have to make that huge reach just to feel validated on your opinion about him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7699
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
Never not once, all i have seen you say was that danario was a "one trick pony", well so is your beloved austin pettis. In fact he is a no trick pony, because in the limited time he has been here he has failed to make an impact. while danario by the way injury and all, made more plays in limited snaps than any other wide receivers currently on this roster other than Amendola( and sorry i forgot givens).
HaHaHa WOW, it is PAINFULLY obvious that you pay zero attention around here

Quote:
now listen if you wanna talk like a grown man we can continue, but if you want to continue spitting out unnecessary insults than we could just end it right here.
Youre talking to me about being a grown man? This is rich! You think these things are insults? Not one thing I have said is an insult, they are pure observations, and if you are taking them as insults then you sure are very insecure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1354
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
Never not once, all i have seen you say was that danario was a "one trick pony", well so is your beloved austin pettis. In fact he is a no trick pony, because in the limited time he has been here he has failed to make an impact. while danario by the way injury and all, made more plays in limited snaps than any other wide receivers currently on this roster other than Amendola( and sorry i forgot givens).
HaHaHa WOW, it is PAINFULLY obvious that you pay zero attention around here

Quote:
now listen if you wanna talk like a grown man we can continue, but if you want to continue spitting out unnecessary insults than we could just end it right here.
Youre talking to me about being a grown man? This is rich! You think these things are insults? Not one thing I have said is an insult, they are pure observations, and if you are taking them as insults then you sure are very insecure.


all these words posted and not a single argument presented. this is where i leave

i honestly dont see how your a so called "respected" poster around here
_________________
You know what to do:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7699
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
Never not once, all i have seen you say was that danario was a "one trick pony", well so is your beloved austin pettis. In fact he is a no trick pony, because in the limited time he has been here he has failed to make an impact. while danario by the way injury and all, made more plays in limited snaps than any other wide receivers currently on this roster other than Amendola( and sorry i forgot givens).
HaHaHa WOW, it is PAINFULLY obvious that you pay zero attention around here

Quote:
now listen if you wanna talk like a grown man we can continue, but if you want to continue spitting out unnecessary insults than we could just end it right here.
Youre talking to me about being a grown man? This is rich! You think these things are insults? Not one thing I have said is an insult, they are pure observations, and if you are taking them as insults then you sure are very insecure.


all these words posted and not a single argument presented. this is where i leave
I will put this in Bold for you, so you dont miss it this time:

The arguments have been laid out multiple times on this board, if you want them, go back to those dozens of Danario threads and read them

Comical
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group