Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Mock From GSing50! Comments Please :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would prefer if we did not go with a Cornerback in the 1st (Eagles)

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRiTcH09 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Eh damn website acting up.

1. Who cares about our OL? getting players back from fluke injuries fixes the problem more or less. Plus we can sign a veteran in FA to move Herremans back to guard.

2. DRC is probably coming back. Nnamdi probably takes a pay cut. Still not a position you take over a franchise qb.

3. No one knows anything about Nick Foles right now. Only thing we know is that Andy let's michael vick suck every week without giving foles a chance. Why would our new coach/gm next year be loyal to Foles? Because he played well against back ups in the pre season?

Screw that noise. If Foles doesn't start multiple games this year and play well in them there is no reason on earth any one should hand him the job next year.

Also a qb drafted in the third round isn't really expected to ever amount to anything. Not a great success rate.

1. You guys need to get younger on that o line. It's not a guarantee Peters is gonna come back healthy, and Hermanns is getting older. Also Danny Watkins has looked like a MAJOR bust so far. He probably has one more year to prove himself.

2. Milliner was the BPA on my board. I watched how the CB's have under achieved this year. I thought it would be a great landing spot for him.

3. Foles has to get a chance. What if he doesn't??? The only way I see the Eagles are taking a QB is if it's Geno or Barkley. I can see them passing on Wilson and giving Foles a chance. (although I really do like Tyler Wilson over Barkley)

That being said, Milliner in my eyes is the pick right now. Lottttt of time between now and next April. I love debating about the draft though so this criticism is good.

There is a chance that peters might play this year, I don't think there is much concern on his health for next year and he alone fixes our oline.

The other move I want is to get rid of watkins by replacing herremans with a good right tackle.

Now if you want to do that in the draft at 9 I would be ok with that.

I still think corner is a weird pick. Not really a new regime type pick.

Why would a new head coach want a corner in the first?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
chokieole

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rams do need some ol upgrading but they r moving the ball running, but they really need wrs to help the passing game i think they will go one ol and wr with their round one picks.
BringinDaPain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pick for the Carolina Panthers but IMO if we have a top #3 pick look for it to be traded.

2011 OROY Winner - Cam Newton
2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly
2013 DPOY Winner - Luke Kuechly
2014 OROY Watch - Kelvin Benjamin
Swaps

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
Viable Vikings pick, but I'm not a fan of Hunter

If we were to pick a receiver and Keenan Allen was still there I'd prefer him.

Hunter or Allen for sure, but I'm 100% against Robert Woods.

"the more I like you, the more I want to smash your face into the ground." -- Jared Allen
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: