Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9: Ryan Tannehill vs. Andrew Luck
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought tanny did just fine too, he made good throws when he had time and his wr were a bit open.

luck just had an easy day, they could of had those junk qbs from last season back there and i dont think it would have matter much. Those wrs were soooo wide open it was sickening. Luck moved well in the pocket, besides that it was just a huge defensive let down.

If luck took us for 400+ i shutter to think what bradys gonna do

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I benched Luck on my fantasy team because I couldn't root against the Dolphins, even in that capacity. Well.....crap
DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deets wrote:
I'm bothered by how the running game no longer is a factor for us. Bush had one amazing td run then was a non-factor. The lack of holding calls was ridiculous. It was like the refs let the Indy Oline do anything

I know I'm a University of Miami homer, but I'm disappointed in the lack of PT by Lamar Miller. He had a 7 yard carry and if he didn't lose his balance through the hole I think it would've been a lot more than that. He is averaging well over 5 yds/carry and gets one touch a game. I'd like to see them use him more if Reggie and Thomas aren't performing. Doesn't hurt to see if we can get a big play out of him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOLFAN016 wrote:
Deets wrote:
I'm bothered by how the running game no longer is a factor for us. Bush had one amazing td run then was a non-factor. The lack of holding calls was ridiculous. It was like the refs let the Indy Oline do anything

I know I'm a University of Miami homer, but I'm disappointed in the lack of PT by Lamar Miller. He had a 7 yard carry and if he didn't lose his balance through the hole I think it would've been a lot more than that. He is averaging well over 5 yds/carry and gets one touch a game. I'd like to see them use him more if Reggie and Thomas aren't performing. Doesn't hurt to see if we can get a big play out of him.
I completely agree. After that run we never saw him again. Didn't make sense.
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Deets wrote:

Trust me it wasn't the fault of any RB that we didn't run successfully. This offensive line is not creating holes consistently. You see the damage each running back did when they actually had a little room to run ?

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Deets wrote:

Trust me it wasn't the fault of any RB that we didn't run successfully. This offensive line is not creating holes consistently. You see the damage each running back did when they actually had a little room to run ?

Agree the few plays the O-Line played our Runners were able to mae positive yards.

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats)
60.5-Comp/ 419 Yards/ 3-TD's/ 2-INT/ 76.1-Rating
Deets

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
DOLFAN016 wrote:
Deets wrote:

I'm quite alright with accepting your explanation. I think the Colts Oline got away with a lot of holds but that doesn't excuse the pitiful results of our running game. Who do you think is the weakest link in the line?

FF Member #67
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:

Deets wrote:

I'm quite alright with accepting your explanation. I think the Colts Oline got away with a lot of holds but that doesn't excuse the pitiful results of our running game. Who do you think is the weakest link in the line?

It's hard to say ... Most of the problems are coming from the right side. But the left side problems seem more dangerous or damaging.
In my mock I started the upgrades at both guard positions. But here's something to consider. This starting line has had camp preseason and 8 games of playing together. The left side and center has had even longer together. They seem to be getting worse. There are misfits and folks playing out of position.

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My issue comes from people that believe Miami has a good defense. IF your team depends on the run to function offensively Miami will look stellar. If the team has a QB and can pass, they will look like they did last week against the Colts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: