Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LOCKER EXPECTED TO START SUNDAY YUSSSS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch were gonna have a similar ending to the 09 season which to me will still be disapointing. anything less than 9-7 is a failure

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Watch were gonna have a similar ending to the 09 season which to me will still be disapointing. anything less than 9-7 is a failure

How is winning disappointing?

If we end up 8-8 or whatever at the end of the year, it'd be a huge improvement, after getting Locker healthy, McCarthy getting healthy, Casey getting healthy, Britt getting healthy, etc. It would bode extremely well for the future. And if we have another draft like the past two...

This fan base confuses me greatly... Laughing
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

If we end up 8-8 or whatever at the end of the year, it'd be a huge improvement, after getting Locker healthy, McCarthy getting healthy, Casey getting healthy, Britt getting healthy, etc. It would bode extremely well for the future. And if we have another draft like the past two...

What he's saying is any record worse than last year's 9-7 season is disappointing.

He, like many of us, expected to see some sort of progress to build off of last season. Instead we are regressing.

But I understand what you're saying. If the Titans were to go 8-8 after such a horrific first 9 weeks, there would obviously have been a vast improvement. Not in terms of draft posisition, but something to build on next year.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Do you enjoy average? I'd rather suck 1 year and get a star in the draft to build upon(Star Lotulelei). We're not making the playoffs unless we go 7-0 or 6-1. I highly doubt that happens. I'd tank the rest of the year.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Do you enjoy average? I'd rather suck 1 year and get a star in the draft to build upon(Star Lotulelei). We're not making the playoffs unless we go 7-0 or 6-1. I highly doubt that happens. I'd tank the rest of the year.

Munch and Co have already shown they can draft well, whether it's an early(Locker, Ayers, Casey) or late(Wright, Brown, Martin) pick. I'm not worried about where we're drafting. I'm worried about seeing Locker take this team and making it better, and all of our rookies and 2nd year players continuing to step up/improve, on top of Britt getting completely healthy.

If we suck the rest of the year it'll be because Locker regresses, McCarthy and Casey don't get healthy again, etc. All you're looking at is draft pick, and not looking at the rest of the players already on the team.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Munch and Co have already shown they can draft well, whether it's an early(Locker, Ayers, Casey) or late(Wright, Brown, Martin) pick. I'm not worried about where we're drafting. I'm worried about seeing Locker take this team and making it better, and all of our rookies and 2nd year players continuing to step up/improve, on top of Britt getting completely healthy.

If we suck the rest of the year it'll be because Locker regresses, McCarthy and Casey don't get healthy again, etc. All you're looking at is draft pick, and not looking at the rest of the players already on the team.

Its disapointing because talent wise were better this year than last year. Coaching wise not so much our defensive philosophy has gotten worse. Theres no reason why we should of been out coached vs San Diego Minn an Chic. I know Chic defense is as good as it gets but early in that game Cutler was garbage. I know ultimatley the turnovers hurt us but overall this team should of been better especially since Hass lead and average at best offense last year to a 9-7 record. Overall our WRs are better than last year. CJs been better than last year. Griffins actually playing better McCourty an Verner look good. Even last year our fron 7 looked better Klug was awesome last year hes not really doing much this year. We should of been at the very least a 10-6 team this year

Sig by daboyle250

TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a big difference in strength of schedule between this year and last year though. Last year was a bit of a fluke record wise based on that.
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
There is a big difference in strength of schedule between this year and last year though. Last year was a bit of a fluke record wise based on that.

Yup. Second hardest schedule in the league so far.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya that may be so but this team should of been good enough to beat SD Minn and my god Indy. If the schedule was too hard to beat those teams then no one should be mad about the season. But im holding this team to a higher standard

Sig by daboyle250

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: