Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kevin Abrams, Assistant General Manager

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Kevin Abrams, Assistant General Manager Reply with quote

Marc Ross has received alot of attention as a potential GM candidate (and rightfully so), but I wanted to get some opinions on assistant general manager Kevin Abrams. He has filled the assistant general manager role for the last 11 years and for 3 years prior as a team salary cap analyst.

I am wondering how much credit Abrams deserves in the overall success of the front office, or if it is more of the combination of Jerry Reese and others.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Acgott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously dont know much about him.

It is pretty hard to distinguish between front office people because you only see the final result and not the individual work they might have done
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
I seriously dont know much about him.

It is pretty hard to distinguish between front office people because you only see the final result and not the individual work they might have done

You are right, it is definitely hard to evaluate front office talent below the GM when trying to see who might be an up-and-coming talent. Marc Ross has received alot of commendation from Jerry Reese as a future GM candidate. Abrams has been right there beside Reese all along but hasn't received much if any attention compared to Marc Ross.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: