Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tillman might miss Texans game for birth of child
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
Can Tillman jr play CB?

Tillman Jr. is a girl... Crying or Very sad

We're screwed then Crying or Very sad

I was looking forward to us winning Superbowl 2035, with Camden Jack Cutler at QB, and Tillman Jr. at CB punching balls left, right and centre. The dream is over.
Ha ha ha!!! Seriously though, good for him. Correct priorities, unlike Warren Sapp. At least according to Brandon Marshall. Laughing
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Tillman beign out would be a massive loss but the birth of a child has to come first...especially when you consider the complication his ther daughter has went through

Agreed. As the father of two and soon to be three I would wholeheartedly respect whatever decision Tillman makes about what is best for him and his family even if that hurts the Bears chances against Houston.

FWIW Kelvin Hayden has extensive experience working against Johnson from his Indy days. It'd be a step back but we are adequately prepared to deal with such a situation.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
CBears019

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Charles Tillman - DB - Bears
Charles Tillman (personal) said on Twitter Thursday that he will play in Sunday night's game against the Texans.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Quote:
Charles Tillman (personal) said on Twitter Thursday that he will play in Sunday night's game against the Texans.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

YEAH SHEBEARS YEAH!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

YEAH SHEBEARS YEAH!

SHEBEEEEEARRRRRRRSSSSSSSS

update:
Quote:
Earlier this week, Tillman created a frenzy in Chicago by saying he'd miss the game if his pregnant wife is in labor. The Bears have supported that decision. Still, Tillman tried to squash fears Thursday. "God, family, football," he tweeted. "Baby is coming Monday. Don't worry, I'll be there Sunday."

AZBearsFan wrote:

TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

YEAH SHEBEARS YEAH!

update:
Quote:
Earlier this week, Tillman created a frenzy in Chicago by saying he'd miss the game if his pregnant wife is in labor. The Bears have supported that decision. Still, Tillman tried to squash fears Thursday. "God, family, football," he tweeted. "Baby is coming Monday. Don't worry, I'll be there Sunday."

I thought it went Red Sox, ***, then breathing?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

YEAH SHEBEARS YEAH!

update:
Quote:

I thought it went Red Sox, ***, then breathing?

I think Tillman is subtly trying to jump-start his post-football poetry career.

AZBearsFan wrote:

ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Tillman might miss Texans game for birth of child Reply with quote

Bowler1215 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000091487/article/charles-tillman-could-miss-chicago-bears-game

I understand where he's coming from, the birth of a child far out weighs a football game, even if Tillman is a DPOY candidate. I just hope his child is born before or after Sunday, we need him badly against Houston
This whole "father in the delivery room" phenomenon is of recent vintage. It got started a little before my sons were born, 1979, so I had to go in. I wanted no part of it but did it for my wife's sake, not that there was anything I could do other than get in the way. I guess you are there as a lightning rod since your face reminds your wife that you are the reason she is there.

Personally if I were Peanut's child I would much rather have him be able to say "Son, the day you were born, I was destroying the Houston Texans at Soldier Field and giving my team, your team, too, the kick that got them started towards winning the Super Bowl and myself a place in the Hall of Fame."

That is totally more satisfying than saying "Son, I was standing around the room feeling like a bull in a china shop when you were born while the Bears were getting ripped apart AGAIN by the Texans."

Just another way I am completely Politically Incorrect and an old relic. And I ADORED my wife so love has nothing to do with it.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title is misleading

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger75 wrote:
Really? One of the top defensive players on the team might not play due to an ob/gyn issue? Hmmm...what category to put that into? "Family Matter"?

Weird fact

in the 1970's, the Bears had a DB who was injured in a game and suffered the loss of one, ummm....he played the next week too. Sorry. Also.
That was little Virgil, Virgil Livers. Terrific player. Larry Csonka, 6'2" 250 at least, was on his way for the winning td that would have knocked the Bears out of the p.o. when Csonka was playing for the Giants in the famous Ice Bowl, barreling through the defense like a boulder. Little Virgil stopped him dead in his tracks somehow and the Bears went on to see Bob Thomas kick a field goal through the ice, sleet and muck and make the playoffs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: