Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dominic Raiola vs Anonymous GM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jrugges

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Oh gosh. Dominic handled that exactly how I thought he would. Like a loser. Potty mouth, mad, upset...

Winners don't care what others think, Winners just worry about what they can do and how they can help there team. Aren't worried what other teams are saying, especailly there management/players.
stylish313

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Dom's back on this one. If this coward wants to continually sneak around and attack the Lions without signing his name off on his quoted attacks, then eff him and all bets are off.
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
I got Dom's back on this one. If this coward wants to continually sneak around and attack the Lions without signing his name off on his quoted attacks, then eff him and all bets are off.

I agree. I'm not a Dom fan but he is right on this one.

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
RyanFuller003

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laimbrane wrote:
Like I said in the comments there... the first article came out the week after the Lions played the Vikings, and now the issue is resurfacing the week before they're playing the Vikings. I don't believe it's a coincidence.

I've also heard speculation that it's the 49ers' GM.

Interestingly enough, the Vikings' GM is Rick Spielman, brother to Chris Spielman. Spielman got started in NFL talent evaluation as a scout with the Lions from 1990-1996. I do have to wonder if he'd publicly denigrate the team that gave him his first shot in the league, even if he's doing so anonymously.

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
Laimbrane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
Laimbrane wrote:
Like I said in the comments there... the first article came out the week after the Lions played the Vikings, and now the issue is resurfacing the week before they're playing the Vikings. I don't believe it's a coincidence.

I've also heard speculation that it's the 49ers' GM.

Interestingly enough, the Vikings' GM is Rick Spielman, brother to Chris Spielman. Spielman got started in NFL talent evaluation as a scout with the Lions from 1990-1996. I do have to wonder if he'd publicly denigrate the team that gave him his first shot in the league, even if he's doing so anonymously.

Apparently he also said things about Oakland - who Minnesota hasn't even played - so I don't know how much it holds water,

Regardless, as long as it's anonymous, we can also postulate that it's the writer himself trying to make noise based on his own personal beliefs. PFW did apologize, after all.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for CBS sports. This writer certainly takes a shot at PFW.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/11/08/anonymous-gm-nothing-more-than-an-internet-troll/

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: