Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 54.0 Patients is a Virtue
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GBPackers79


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19714
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDN40 wrote:
In keeping with the spirit of injuries, its been recommended I have my gall bladder removed due to gallstones. I have been reading the horror stories of how your life may never be the same. Surprised me. I thought this was a relatively side affect free procedure. Anyone go through this ?


My mom went through it, and my grandma also did at a much older age. Pretty simple procedure for both of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RashaanSalaami


Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 29845
Location: Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
SDN40 wrote:
In keeping with the spirit of injuries, its been recommended I have my gall bladder removed due to gallstones. I have been reading the horror stories of how your life may never be the same. Surprised me. I thought this was a relatively side affect free procedure. Anyone go through this ?


My mom went through it, and my grandma also did at a much older age. Pretty simple procedure for both of them.


Know someone getting theirs removed pretty soon too. I've also heard it's fairly simple and relatively side effect free, though I can't claim to have done much research on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dubyajay


Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 1686
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
SDN40 wrote:
In keeping with the spirit of injuries, its been recommended I have my gall bladder removed due to gallstones. I have been reading the horror stories of how your life may never be the same. Surprised me. I thought this was a relatively side affect free procedure. Anyone go through this ?


My mom went through it, and my grandma also did at a much older age. Pretty simple procedure for both of them.


Know someone getting theirs removed pretty soon too. I've also heard it's fairly simple and relatively side effect free, though I can't claim to have done much research on it.


Think my dad had his removed before he died. If I recall he could even sniff any greasy foods after he had it done. That could have been a conditioned response after the chemo- I wasn't really that involved. Just something I thought I had remembered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MathMan


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 20296
Location: wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont go to nfl.com right now
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Title Town USA


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 19308
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
dont go to nfl.com right now
I did.

****
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7829
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
dont go to nfl.com right now
Rule #1. You can't say stuff like that and not explain what is going on. When you make a post like this I will automatically go to nfl.com.
_________________



Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Posty


Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Posts: 1387
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
MathMan wrote:
dont go to nfl.com right now
Rule #1. You can't say stuff like that and not explain what is going on. When you make a post like this I will automatically go to nfl.com.


Exactly. I went straight to NFL.com, and wish I hadn't. Still makes my damn blood boil.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MathMan


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 20296
Location: wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whew it's gone now
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JCamGOPACKGO


Joined: 14 Jan 2012
Posts: 751
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
whew it's gone now


I hate to be that guy, but what was it?
_________________


Shout out to justo on the avatar!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MathMan


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 20296
Location: wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
MathMan wrote:
whew it's gone now


I hate to be that guy, but what was it?


what image would make people the maddest?

yeah, that one
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramonesfan


Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 1650
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
MathMan wrote:
whew it's gone now


I hate to be that guy, but what was it?


what image would make people the maddest?

yeah, that one
I hate to Be that guy as well, I need more info than that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JCamGOPACKGO


Joined: 14 Jan 2012
Posts: 751
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been racking my brain for 3 minutes now trying to figure out what "Bf" could stand for.

But I figured out what image would boil my blood the most. If I weren't able to easily draw that conclusion, then I'm not a true Cheesehead.

And I just got power back!! Woooooo
_________________


Shout out to justo on the avatar!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JCamGOPACKGO


Joined: 14 Jan 2012
Posts: 751
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching the Clippers vs Spurs on ESPN...and I just saw the CM3 Fathead commercial when he tours his house and shows all the Fatheads of himself all over the walls. AMAZING
_________________


Shout out to justo on the avatar!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CheeseheadinMA


Joined: 09 Jan 2011
Posts: 929
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this TAPT has lasted since June? DIE TAPT DIE
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajdodge09


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4576
Location: Spokane
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anddd she's almost dead. Time for this TAPT to step into the light.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group