Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Stanford Routt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrRay11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Stylish, just a question: what dp you suggest we do?
Prioritize.

Ok. Whaty would you have done?

You're starting to sound like Go_Lions.
Why, because I won't conform to the apologist attitudes of this lemming-ized forum?

What.would.you.have.done.differently?

Prioritized. Why explain how?!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Prioritize.

Why, because I won't conform to the apologist attitudes of this lemming-ized forum?

I don't have the time nor energy to get into that this morning. If you believe Mayhew has made all the right decisions regarding this football team, that's your prerogative.

A couple wins against against a couple of teams with horrid QBs doesn't fill me with confidence concerning this patchwork secondary that Mayhew has to keep sewing together every week.
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Prioritize.

I don't have the time nor energy to get into that this morning. If you believe Mayhew has made all the right decisions regarding this football team, that's your prerogative.

A couple wins against against a couple of teams with horrid QBs doesn't fill me with confidence concerning this patchwork secondary that Mayhew has to keep sewing together every week.

This doesn't make sense.

You clearly have limited time and energy. You spent that limited time and energy explaining why you don't have the time or energy to explain things, instead of just answering the question. Instead of making a post explaining why you don't want to make posts, why not just answer the question?

When considering the circumstances behind the position, I think Mayhew has handled it pretty well.

Team Stylish
flyguy1609

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would be all for him, if he can have a positive attitude come in here and help us win im all for it. i think he would want to be part of a winning team this yr(more the kc is doing this yr)...
stylish313

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Prioritize.

This doesn't make sense.

You clearly have limited time and energy. You spent that limited time and energy explaining why you don't have the time or energy to explain things, instead of just answering the question. Instead of making a post explaining why you don't want to make posts, why not just answer the question?

When considering the circumstances behind the position, I think Mayhew has handled it pretty well.
It doesn't make sense because you don't understand how I perceive this question. Seems as if he's asking me to detail any and every move that I disagreed with Mayhew and the Lions on, then go about providing a successful alternate plan of action.

Being I am at work on my cell sneaking around just to acquire a few minutes here or there to aggravate brainwashed, over-sensitive members of this Lion's forum.......I do not have the time, energy, or give-a-damn to satisfy his request. Maybe that clears things up a bit for you; if it doesn't than I suggest you just mind your own damn business.
YlionsY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyguy1609 wrote:
i would be all for him, if he can have a positive attitude come in here and help us win im all for it. i think he would want to be part of a winning team this yr(more the kc is doing this yr)...

I have read a few things on him to suggest that he does not have this. Neither in Oakland or KC which makes me less eager to sign him than I was.
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Prioritize.

This doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense because you don't understand how I perceive this question. Seems as if he's asking me to detail any and every move that I disagreed with Mayhew and the Lions on, then go about providing a successful alternate plan of action.

Being I am at work on my cell sneaking around just to acquire a few minutes here or there to aggravate brainwashed, over-sensitive members of this Lion's forum.......I do not have the time, energy, or give-a-damn to satisfy his request. Maybe that clears things up a bit for you; if it doesn't than I suggest you just mind your own damn business.

That's a lot of time and energy for someone with limited time and energy.

Team Stylish
mijags

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would rather see how jaiquan jarret works out
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mijags wrote:
Eh, he was over drafted to begin with and he supposedly was awful in Philly. I'd rather try to get Keith Tandy or Isaiah Frey. I know Frey is on the Bears practice squad, not sure if you can just sign a guy off of a practice squad, but I'd like to have him. Not sure where Tandy is playing. I thought Tandy could play both CB and FS. Frey is best suited at CB but wouldn't be completely awful at FS. Neither are suited for SS though.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
mijags wrote:
Eh, he was over drafted to begin with and he supposedly was awful in Philly. I'd rather try to get Keith Tandy or Isaiah Frey. I know Frey is on the Bears practice squad, not sure if you can just sign a guy off of a practice squad, but I'd like to have him. Not sure where Tandy is playing. I thought Tandy could play both CB and FS. Frey is best suited at CB but wouldn't be completely awful at FS. Neither are suited for SS though.

You can, but it is his choice if he wants to go and you have to put him on your active roster.

Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
mijags wrote:

You can, but it is his choice if he wants to go and you have to put him on your active roster.
Well, I would assume most people would want to play in the games and not just the practices.

R.I.P. Stylish
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
mijags wrote:

Well, I would assume most people would want to play in the games and not just the practices.

You'd think so but it's not always the case.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/09/21/hasselbeck-turned-down-bears-for-packers-practice-squad/

Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
LionsFan630

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions among the teams showing interest in Routt.

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/266324703185104897

Quote:
Free agent CB Stanford Routt drawing interest from teams including Miami, Arizona and Detroit. Was released by KC and cleared waivers Tues

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan630 wrote:

Quote:
Free agent CB Stanford Routt drawing interest from teams including Miami, Arizona and Detroit. Was released by KC and cleared waivers Tues
Well if it's just us, Ari, and Miami, I like our chances

R.I.P. Stylish
Jrugges

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan630 wrote:

Quote:

It's a pretty smart move to bring him in at this point. He'd be easily our second best CB and third best DB.

Be nice to pick him up this year and work something out with him/houston in the offseason if he ends up playing decent here.

Lions are in the mix for a playoff spot still so I like that they are looking at Routt, they are looking to improve and aren't content with what they have.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: