Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Judgment Day [Week 9] GDT: Texans versus Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jargin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vintage Texans: Matt Schaub 250+ yards Andre Johnson 100+ yards Arian Foster 100+ yards, OD scores a TD and the defense holds the other team to 9 points. Good recipe for a win.

Chicago is going to be so much fun to play. I've been waiting for this team. Its gonna be smash mouth football.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
bunnyracin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some thoughts:

I guess I'm the only one on this but I watched the game again and Derek Newton didn't play bad at all. Sure he got beat a couple of times but he is playing a lot better than he did week 1. But I do agree Harris is much better and that he should start over Newton.

Andre finally broke a tackle. Obviously he did more than that but the whole season it seemed like he would go down pretty easy but it looks like Andre is turning back to Andre at the perfect time that we need him to.

Everytime Crick was on the field he did everything he was supposed to and made a impact. This is huge being that we are getting slim on the D line. I don't know if he can or wants to but Bill Kollar should get some looks from other teams as D cord. Although, I don't want him to leave but he has been an excellent coach and has made the D line one of our main strong points on this team.

Another thought not relating to this game: I'd be extremely worried if Sean Payton doesn't stay in NO next year..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaade Sad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't think we should be worried about Wade. No one is going to seriously consider him as a HC because of his age. I feel bad his last chance to be HC was kind of squashed by the dictator Jerry Jones. If he was somewhere other than Dallas in his last job I bet he'd still be the HC. Wade is going to retire as the Texans DC.

What I am worried about, is when that time comes, is that we will promote Herring to DC instead of Vance Joseph.
Marco79

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merci got awarded another sack against the bills. They said on the FF that he got Fitzpatrick behind the line, but because the fumble advanced passed the line of scrimmage they messed up the call.

2 games, 3 sacks, 2 FF. Looking a lot like the guy who lead the nation in sacks and FF last year. It'll be nice to have a JPP, Tuck, Osi type player on the team where whenever they get a sack there's a good chance there will also be a fumble.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: