Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DMAC high ankle sprain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uncraiders20 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
uncraiders20 wrote:
so because he wasn't a stud his first year he is no good? as far as injuries go, you can't predict injuries. not like he is reinjuring the same body part, its always something different. it happens when you weigh 220 and run full speed into grown men that also weigh 220+. maybe if the rest of this team could develop like dmac has done every year, people would appreciate dmac a little more.

Who said he wasn't any good?? Overrated =/= no good. His injuries have always been foot and leg problems so they're similar. "Develop"?? You call what he's doing this year "developing"? You are also right except I'll phrase it so it doesn't sound a glittery.... if he had any discipline running and was a smarter back, he wouldn't be running full speed into those people. People like glitz and glamour. He could be averaging 3 YPC but as long as he trucks someone and lays him out, he's good. LOL... no. He was a boom or bust back in college and he never changed. He was just more bust than boom. Sorry man, it is what it is.

i think people are just unrealistic. everyone agrees last year dmac was a beast before injury, so we all assumed this season would be no different. obviously something happened to this offense (knapp) and this team is not even close to being a good team. our offense is bland, and add in a horrendous offensive line, teams have had an easy time game planning for dmac. truth be told it wouldn't matter who is in the backfield this season, no one can block and no one would be successful

Not quite the whole story, Goodson is 7th among RBs in terms of effectiveness at 6.5ypc THIS season. The ZBS can be successful with nondescript RBs as it doesn't need a superstar to be successful which is why the ZBS is in part attractive to some coaches. The problem with the Raider's RB corps is both durability and ball security. But to put the blame SOLELY on the OL would be incorrect. Huggy Bear Jr. rushed for 1k yds using the ZBS in Oakland, irrc.
Chali21

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
uncraiders20 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
uncraiders20 wrote:
so because he wasn't a stud his first year he is no good? as far as injuries go, you can't predict injuries. not like he is reinjuring the same body part, its always something different. it happens when you weigh 220 and run full speed into grown men that also weigh 220+. maybe if the rest of this team could develop like dmac has done every year, people would appreciate dmac a little more.

Who said he wasn't any good?? Overrated =/= no good. His injuries have always been foot and leg problems so they're similar. "Develop"?? You call what he's doing this year "developing"? You are also right except I'll phrase it so it doesn't sound a glittery.... if he had any discipline running and was a smarter back, he wouldn't be running full speed into those people. People like glitz and glamour. He could be averaging 3 YPC but as long as he trucks someone and lays him out, he's good. LOL... no. He was a boom or bust back in college and he never changed. He was just more bust than boom. Sorry man, it is what it is.

i think people are just unrealistic. everyone agrees last year dmac was a beast before injury, so we all assumed this season would be no different. obviously something happened to this offense (knapp) and this team is not even close to being a good team. our offense is bland, and add in a horrendous offensive line, teams have had an easy time game planning for dmac. truth be told it wouldn't matter who is in the backfield this season, no one can block and no one would be successful

Not quite the whole story, Goodson is 7th among RBs in terms of effectiveness at 6.5ypc THIS season. The ZBS can be successful with nondescript RBs as it doesn't need a superstar to be successful which is why the ZBS is in part attractive to some coaches. The problem with the Raider's RB corps is both durability and ball security. But to put the blame SOLELY on the OL would be incorrect. Huggy Bear Jr. rushed for 1k yds using the ZBS in Oakland, irrc.

You are correct, our lame RB corps last time the ZBS was ran where actually pretty good. Scrubs can look amazing in this scheme so you can have a bunch of interchangeable guys at RB. Thats why I'm okay with DMC being out, think about how screwed we'd be right not if he was the focal point of our team.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
Scrubs can look amazing in this scheme so you can have a bunch of interchangeable guys at RB.

If the oline is playing amazingly. Which is true for any blocking scheme. And if the "scrubs" have the vision to find the cut back lanes.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want no scrubs.....

for reals.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
I don't want no scrubs.....

for reals.

TLC? LOL. u loon . . .
DirtyHarry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidersbaby wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Injured in Week 9? Seems about right.

yup surprised he made it this far lol

For some reason I thought he was due for some good luck. Soooo much for that lol I'm gigged to see Reese and maybe jones finally.

Why? Dude fumbles everytime he touches the ball.

Well if he fumbles it must be in practice because he didn't fumble at all in the preseason or in the limited time he played last year.

JonesDrew32 wrote:
38-10 Chargers

This game should definitely bring some lulz from the Raiders side.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyHarry wrote:
raidersbaby wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

For some reason I thought he was due for some good luck. Soooo much for that lol I'm gigged to see Reese and maybe jones finally.

Well if he fumbles it must be in practice because he didn't fumble at all in the preseason or in the limited time he played last year.

You can't be serious Laughing

He fumbled twice in the first game and once last game.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
raidersbaby wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

goody and dmac both had fumble issues but they still got second chances

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
raidersbaby wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
raidersbaby wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Yes, but neither have been doing it on a regular basis during this season. I really don't see the argument here.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
raidersbaby wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Yes, but neither have been doing it on a regular basis during this season. I really don't see the argument here.

what qtr did tj fumble in vrs tb?
was he at rb?

green24 wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
was he at rb?

It was on the fake punt, so no. Not sure what quarter that was. I will give him this though: he hasn't had many chances at straight up HB. He always seems to be in for like gadget plays or ST or both. Given our injuries, I'd like to see him get a few carries with normal running plays at Tailback.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
oakdb36

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

was he at rb?

On the fake punt. I think it was the 2nd quarter.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
was he at rb?

It was on the fake punt, so no. Not sure what quarter that was. I will give him this though: he hasn't had many chances at straight up HB. He always seems to be in for like gadget plays or ST or both. Given our injuries, I'd like to see him get a few carries with normal running plays at Tailback.

agree

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

was he at rb?

On the fake punt. I think it was the 2nd quarter.

if it wasnt for ronde sliding over during the play it would have been a td. after seeing ronde slide over you would think shane or DA would call a t.o.. then again we didnt need to go for it right there.

green24 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: