Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brady Quinn starting vs Raiders!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikek163

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: should have singed a FA QB Reply with quote

dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
shanekc88 wrote:
Not hard to throw the ball in the area of Baldwin guy has Randy Moss type special play ability. Yes I said that. Chiefs nation stand up

Good hell. Was that just said? This is why KC catches flak from opposing fans. To many fans make ignorant statement ala this one and put a target on their collective backs right or wrong.

Baldwin can't separate from defenders in any fashion the way one Randy Moss and the conversation end there. Randy Moss ability. I pity you.... you need to stand up and walk directly into reality. Even Calvin Johnson hasn't compared to Randy Moss when he was on top his game and he's widely considered the best in the NFL.

haha we do the same in our thread too.
who was it streater or criner who was compared to rice in preseason.

every team has players that get fans more excited than they should

Finally a Oakland Raider fan post I can agree with. Does it really matter who we compare our players too! Its a football forum, who cares.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Baldwin does have special catch ability like randy moss. Not as fast. But can be explosive. Not as crisp of a route runner. Yeah I was out of hand by not clarifying but it was not a ignorant comment the guy has made catches that I have never seen before. I'm not saying he's better. He as as good hands and goes across the middle bigger target. so yeah I said it.
shanekc88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: should have singed a FA QB Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
shanekc88 wrote:
Not hard to throw the ball in the area of Baldwin guy has Randy Moss type special play ability. Yes I said that. Chiefs nation stand up

Good hell. Was that just said? This is why KC catches flak from opposing fans. To many fans make ignorant statement ala this one and put a target on their collective backs right or wrong.

Baldwin can't separate from defenders in any fashion the way one Randy Moss and the conversation end there. Randy Moss ability. I pity you.... you need to stand up and walk directly into reality. Even Calvin Johnson hasn't compared to Randy Moss when he was on top his game and he's widely considered the best in the NFL.

haha we do the same in our thread too.
who was it streater or criner who was compared to rice in preseason.

every team has players that get fans more excited than they should

Finally a Oakland Raider fan post I can agree with. Does it really matter who we compare our players too! Its a football forum, who cares.

Now well [inappropriate/removed] that guy telling me to walk into reality lol I did you [inappropriate/removed] I said ABILITY has in HE Has the potential minus his speed.. I admit I was a [inappropriate/removed] for not clarifying my statement lol as I re read I view Moss as the greatest WR ever. I'm just stating your right right now he has a hard time with separation but he has a lot of time left to grow. In high on him because what he show flashes of is pretty damn legit with 1 hand grabs reverse palm grabs. Catching through Brian Dawkins back.
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's calm down on the language okay.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
shanekc88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
let's calm down on the language okay.

Yeah Mybad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: