Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

lomaxgr's all 22/endzone gametape review - Week 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiSuperstar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
He falt out abused Beadles and Koppen on numerous plays. He is relentless.

Eh, Beadles has never been a good one on one blocker against the run and Koppen has been exposed progressively more each week. I wouldn't give too much credit to Peko for beating either of those guys.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSuperstar wrote:
Winder23 wrote:

Eh, Beadles has never been a good one on one blocker against the run and Koppen has been exposed progressively more each week. I wouldn't give too much credit to Peko for beating either of those guys.

This doesnt surprise me. Koppen and Ramirez are backup players and have been exposed as backup players. Both are very bad.

Still, I dont think the OL is a major problem. They struggled against a VERY GOOD front-7 on Sunday. Nothing to be ashamed of. Some good, some bad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
AntiSuperstar wrote:
Winder23 wrote:

This doesnt surprise me. Koppen and Ramirez are backup players and have been exposed as backup players. Both are very bad.

Still, I dont think the OL is a major problem. They struggled against a VERY GOOD front-7 on Sunday. Nothing to be ashamed of. Some good, some bad.

I wouldn't say either of them are very bad. Ramirez isn't a starter, no doubt about that, but he's a capable backup which is what you can ask for. I've actually been mostly impressed with Koppen thus far.

Thanks, Tzimisce
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
AntiSuperstar wrote:
Winder23 wrote:

I wouldn't say either of them are very bad. Ramirez isn't a starter, no doubt about that, but he's a capable backup which is what you can ask for. I've actually been mostly impressed with Koppen thus far.

Not what I said. Yes, Ramirez is a capable backup, but if in the conversation of being a starter hes not very good.

Also, dont know where you come up with being "mostly impressed" by Koppen. He is getting tossed around like a rag doll and continuously misses blocks on running plays. Like I said though, they played a very stout run-defense last week so its nothing to be ashamed of.

Koppen was brought in for veteran leadership on the line, but not his play on the field. He has filled in nicely for Walton in terms of leadership and continuity but definitely not in terms of talent. I guess I shouldnt be so hard on him then.

Either way you look at it, I will miss JD Walton and Chris Kuper on the OL, and Im sure Peyton feels the same way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
AntiSuperstar wrote:
Winder23 wrote:

Not what I said. Yes, Ramirez is a capable backup, but if in the conversation of being a starter hes not very good.

Also, dont know where you come up with being "mostly impressed" by Koppen. He is getting tossed around like a rag doll and continuously misses blocks on running plays. Like I said though, they played a very stout run-defense last week so its nothing to be ashamed of.

Koppen was brought in for veteran leadership on the line, but not his play on the field. He has filled in nicely for Walton in terms of leadership and continuity but definitely not in terms of talent. I guess I shouldnt be so hard on him then.

Either way you look at it, I will miss JD Walton and Chris Kuper on the OL, and Im sure Peyton feels the same way.

With the improvement JD showed early this year I was looking forward to having he and Kuper side by side. Looks like we've got a year to wait.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: