Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Eagles @ Saints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Canadian Saint


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 2112
Location: Canada!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We look like a legitimate team.....whats going on..?
_________________



NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Porter22


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 2489
Location: Weyhe, Germany
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally we get the running game going. Ivory and Ingram looking good out there!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9230
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Saint wrote:
We look like a legitimate team.....whats going on..?

You are playing the Eagles Laughing
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Canadian Saint


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 2112
Location: Canada!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our D hasn't given up a TD this half....

What devilry is this?
_________________



NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FLOODx


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 5978
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All 3 RBs look great. Glad to see Ivory!
_________________

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles offense is the worst offense in NFL history.
You guys will probably go on a run.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Canadian Saint


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 2112
Location: Canada!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good win but that felt odd.

D gave up yards but not RZ TD's, I guess thats an improvement.

O-line was beastly against a good D-line. Offense overall was on its game.

D got pressure on a turrible O-line, and Cam Jordan may have had the game of his career.

Ivory needs to play more.
_________________



NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NS922


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 7180
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT GAME FELLAS

I dont care if it was the Eagles, we lost to the Chiefs already.


We finally put somewhat of the total package together, while still not perfect, it worked.



NOW LET'S PARTY!!! Dancing
_________________
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whodatworm23


Joined: 23 Dec 2006
Posts: 3135
Location: Nawlins
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Saint wrote:
Good win but that felt odd.

D gave up yards but not RZ TD's, I guess thats an improvement.

O-line was beastly against a good D-line. Offense overall was on its game.

D got pressure on a turrible O-line, and Cam Jordan may have had the game of his career.

Ivory needs to play more.


This is a new NFL... Only 3 areas need be concerned with!

1. Turnovers
2. Red zone defense
3. 3rd down eff

Forget the yards... you get top 10 in those 3 catogries on defense and this team is a ledgit superbowl contender.
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
navysaintsfan


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 11080
Location: Frednecksburg, VA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:
Good win but that felt odd.

D gave up yards but not RZ TD's, I guess thats an improvement.

O-line was beastly against a good D-line. Offense overall was on its game.

D got pressure on a turrible O-line, and Cam Jordan may have had the game of his career.

Ivory needs to play more.


This is a new NFL... Only 3 areas need be concerned with!

1. Turnovers
2. Red zone defense
3. 3rd down eff

Forget the yards... you get top 10 in those 3 catogries on defense and this team is a ledgit superbowl contender.


This. I could care less about yards given up, I care about points given up. If we can make Red Zone stands like that constantly, I wouldn't care if we gave up 500 yards a game.
_________________

Robust Perry wrote:
They were the dirtiest organization in football

In reference to the Saints.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21088
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'm confused about is why did Akiem Hicks do to lose his job? Sedrick Ellis started this week and played way more after Hicks had a great game last week.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
saintsfan


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 5247
Location: Northeastern University
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
What I'm confused about is why did Akiem Hicks do to lose his job? Sedrick Ellis started this week and played way more after Hicks had a great game last week.
Did you watch the game last week? Ellis played a ton. We benched/deactivated Bunkley because the Broncos run a lot of 3 WR sets and our D wanted to play nickleback most of the game. Bunkley is a run defender and they didn't feel he would be a big use that game, so Hicks and Ellis started. Ellis didn't get benched last week, Bunkley did.
_________________


Adopt-A-Saint 2013
Keenan Lewis 41 tackles 10 PD 3 INT 1 FF
Pierre Thomas 136 car 521 yds 71 rec 503 yds 4 TDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21088
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
What I'm confused about is why did Akiem Hicks do to lose his job? Sedrick Ellis started this week and played way more after Hicks had a great game last week.
Did you watch the game last week? Ellis played a ton. We benched/deactivated Bunkley because the Broncos run a lot of 3 WR sets and our D wanted to play nickleback most of the game. Bunkley is a run defender and they didn't feel he would be a big use that game, so Hicks and Ellis started. Ellis didn't get benched last week, Bunkley did.

Ah that's correct. The point still stands, Hicks is playing way better than Ellis.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SWATcha


Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 1755
Location: Sacto, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
saintsfan wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
What I'm confused about is why did Akiem Hicks do to lose his job? Sedrick Ellis started this week and played way more after Hicks had a great game last week.
Did you watch the game last week? Ellis played a ton. We benched/deactivated Bunkley because the Broncos run a lot of 3 WR sets and our D wanted to play nickleback most of the game. Bunkley is a run defender and they didn't feel he would be a big use that game, so Hicks and Ellis started. Ellis didn't get benched last week, Bunkley did.

Ah that's correct. The point still stands, Hicks is playing way better than Ellis.


And Bunkley....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
saintsfan


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 5247
Location: Northeastern University
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
saintsfan wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
What I'm confused about is why did Akiem Hicks do to lose his job? Sedrick Ellis started this week and played way more after Hicks had a great game last week.
Did you watch the game last week? Ellis played a ton. We benched/deactivated Bunkley because the Broncos run a lot of 3 WR sets and our D wanted to play nickleback most of the game. Bunkley is a run defender and they didn't feel he would be a big use that game, so Hicks and Ellis started. Ellis didn't get benched last week, Bunkley did.

Ah that's correct. The point still stands, Hicks is playing way better than Ellis.
Yes I totally agree he should start, hopefully the coaches believe the same soon
_________________


Adopt-A-Saint 2013
Keenan Lewis 41 tackles 10 PD 3 INT 1 FF
Pierre Thomas 136 car 521 yds 71 rec 503 yds 4 TDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group