Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If You Believe in Shanahan Take a Look at this
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
Just watched the link....what a joke.

This is sensational journalism, and Stephen A. Smith is an arrogant idiot.

I just watched pure trash...I want that time back.

No time back its your own fault. When you saw Stephen A. and football in the same sentence you should have known better than to waste your time. Laughing

I don't pay attention to mainstream media, so I had no idea who this guy was. Now that I know, I won't make the same mistake.
how do you get your information about the redskins from Canada if you don't pay attention to main stream media? You not watch Espn and Monday night football?

What do I need to know other than injury news, which can be found somewhere or other on FF? I watch the Redskins play football, that's what I find enjoyable. I have used espn, cbssports and nfl.com on occasion for more info on a player, but it's pretty rare.

I used to read the washington times, redskins blog, redskins.com, washington post...but frankly there is little value in any of it, and the writers are generally very poor. The only mainstream media that I follow is PFT, I check it every 2-3 days - I might read one out of every 20 posts.

So, I suppose I lied since PFT is mainstream.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

No time back its your own fault. When you saw Stephen A. and football in the same sentence you should have known better than to waste your time. Laughing

I don't pay attention to mainstream media, so I had no idea who this guy was. Now that I know, I won't make the same mistake.
how do you get your information about the redskins from Canada if you don't pay attention to main stream media? You not watch Espn and Monday night football?

What do I need to know other than injury news, which can be found somewhere or other on FF? I watch the Redskins play football, that's what I find enjoyable. I have used espn, cbssports and nfl.com on occasion for more info on a player, but it's pretty rare.

I used to read the washington times, redskins blog, redskins.com, washington post...but frankly there is little value in any of it, and the writers are generally very poor. The only mainstream media that I follow is PFT, I check it every 2-3 days - I might read one out of every 20 posts.

you should follow csnwashington. They do a good job. Also rich Tandler and david elfin. They are good writers.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

you should follow csnwashington. They do a good job. Also rich Tandler and david elfin. They are good writers.

I am familiar with them all, my point remains. What are they going to provide that I cannot think of or read here from other posters? Updates on health status is the only thing.

I used to love the NFLN back when it began. No commercials, everything was new, Rich Eisen was awesome. Now it's NFL AM and blatant hype building/occupying airtime. I still love watching the game, but I cannot watch a real-time game anymore without recording it.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

I am familiar with them all, my point remains. What are they going to provide that I cannot think of or read here from other posters? Updates on health status is the only thing.

I used to love the NFLN back when it began. No commercials, everything was new, Rich Eisen was awesome. Now it's NFL AM and blatant hype building/occupying airtime. I still love watching the game, but I cannot watch a real-time game anymore without recording it.
almost all of the information that is talked about on this forum comes from those sources. Just saying Wink everyone, sees, hears or reads about something somewhere and then we discuss it.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: