Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

R&P's first official Mock of the year: 1st round
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millner to the Bucs please

corner is our PRIMARY need

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:

No, corner is your secondary need. Confused

Wink

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Wilson to Oakland makes no sense especially with Dee Milliner still on the board.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:

No, corner is your secondary need. Confused

Wink

well played sir.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins): Luke Joekel T Texas A&M
7. St. Louis Rams: Star Loetelli DT Utah

Love the Joekel pick, no brainer, But, would the Rams spend another high 1st rounder on a DT when they just drafted Brockers and signed FA Langford ? Brockers is a beast and Langford is playing well. The Rams have several other needs needs like S, OLB, #1 WR.
BBando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate it. I get that Dion is your man-crush. But he has not played like a first rounder. Cb is what we should go with.

garbage
broncos67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeithVikings28 wrote:
Kawann Short is not a 1st round pick, he is the 6th rated DT in this years draft. The Vikings have no need for a player that is identical to Christian Ballard, try Barrett Jones or Eric Reid.

-Brennan Williams will miss the remainder of the season

- Jefferson Jeffcoat is injured and definitely going to stay in CFB

-Where is John Jenkins and CJ Mosley?

-Tavon Austin in the 1st round has to be a misprint

Lol, how is Kawann Short not a first rounder? That's just incorrect.

Also, I don't like Okafor for Denver. They have no need for him that early. Kawann Short would actually be a better pick.

Thanks, Tzimisce
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Seahawks pick.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt the bills get Barkley no way he falls that far. Oakland wont draft a qb when they have palmer. They just gave up a 1st and 2nd rd pick for the guy now you want them to waste a 1st rd pick on a qb? They have to many holes to fill and cant answer them with a 3rd rd pick. Also dont forget they wasted a pick on the qb from Ohio State too last year

Thanks Max
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
theindianstud12 wrote:
Give the Bears Jonathan Cooper or Alec Ogletree

It's not a bad pick he could take over for either Carimi or Rachal, but in the 2nd I would like Kevin Minter.

Please tell me your joking. Replacing Carimi? Get out with that man. He hasn't even had a full year to develop his game, give the guy some time. Not only that but Dallas Thomas as his replacement? Rolling Eyes

This is a poor pick. ILB cannot be ignored when Urlacher retires this offseason. Alec Ogletree or Kevin Minter should be the pick.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:

Guess you haven't seen the lack of pass rush and the lack of durability of the Bucs defensive line hm?
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
theindianstud12 wrote:

It's not a bad pick he could take over for either Carimi or Rachal, but in the 2nd I would like Kevin Minter.

Please tell me your joking. Replacing Carimi? Get out with that man. He hasn't even had a full year to develop his game, give the guy some time. Not only that but Dallas Thomas as his replacement? Rolling Eyes

This is a poor pick. ILB cannot be ignored when Urlacher retires this offseason. Alec Ogletree or Kevin Minter should be the pick.

Roll your stupid eyes all you want but if Carimi doesn't show any progression in the second half of the season then what is going to make Emery not want to upgrade the weakest spot on the OL, since he is on pace to have a worse season than any Webb has had.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williams for the Falcons at this point is not a good pick for us as we really don't have a need at OT right now. We have 2 good starting OT's in Clabo and Baker. Then we have a backup Ot in Lamaar Holmes we just drafted in the 3rd last year, Then we got Garret Reynolds who has been starting at OG for us but is naturally a RT with no spot to play since Clabo is there. Then we got Konz to take over for Reynolds at OG as well so we are actually really set as you can see. At best Konz moves to Center to replace McClure next year and leaving a spot at OG open if they think they can upgrade Reynolds there. So for the O-line OG is the most needed probably although not a huge need.

Top needs for us as of right now imo would be in order

RB, DE, TE, DT, maybe some Lb Deoth or a MLB to upgrade Dent although he has been doing a little better lately. CB's looks solid as of right now with Assante, Daunta, and Robert Mcclain. Could possibly use a player here that can be groomed as a future starter but thats not a early round pick really.

So with who you have left and the talent at position of need i would say go with a Jonathon Jenkins at DT a Georgia Product that would provide a nice addition to the Dt rotation we use to help our run defense that has been pretty poor this year up the middle. Would have went Dion Jordan there but he went super early to the bucs Razz
boondock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live with Hankins, but like Star better for the Panthers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blkwdw13 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
blkwdw13 wrote:
theindianstud12 wrote:

Roll your stupid eyes all you want but if Carimi doesn't show any progression in the second half of the season then what is going to make Emery not want to upgrade the weakest spot on the OL, since he is on pace to have a worse season than any Webb has had.
Laughing I will my eyes at that ridiculous comment. You're ready to give up on a player who has started less than 15 games to replace him with an overrated GUARD. Carimi has been poor in pass pro but his run blocking has shown signs of being a real strength, he will be our RT for the next 5 years. This pick needs to be a LB

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: