Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are some coaching options for next season?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
While I think that jay be true, I don't think it has anything to do with our problems. A lack of respect for Mike Miller isn't our offensive problem. I don't think the playcalling's nearly as big of a problem as people are making it out to be either.

The issue is that it is the same mistakes being made over and over again by the same players who are still on the field. That is something Miller seems to be indifferent about and Haley would not have stood for.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
While I think that jay be true, I don't think it has anything to do with our problems. A lack of respect for Mike Miller isn't our offensive problem. I don't think the playcalling's nearly as big of a problem as people are making it out to be either.

The issue is that it is the same mistakes being made over and over again by the same players who are still on the field. That is something Miller seems to be indifferent about and Haley would not have stood for.

That's true too but at the end day Whiz makes the decision on who is and is not on the field. Miller can certainly make suggestions but it's Whiz's call at the end of the day.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
khodder wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

That's true too but at the end day Whiz makes the decision on who is and is not on the field. Miller can certainly make suggestions but it's Whiz's call at the end of the day.

I have never met the guy, have never really heard him talk all that much, but Miller seems like the kind of guy who is not going to push his idea all that hard, and is a guy who will be "convinced" by others that he is incorrect.
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why hasn't Ray replaced Paris Lenon yet?

Is it because no one else on the roster is better? Or is he fearful of demoting him because he's a well respected captain?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyV wrote:
Why hasn't Ray replaced Paris Lenon yet?

Is it because no one else on the roster is better? Or is he fearful of demoting him because he's a well respected captain?

Nobody better would be my guess. Nobody else can call the defensive plays, Horton said that himself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two Words for our coaching staff of the future Nick Saben

Living in bama you can tell the guy is tired of it down here, run down a bit not of coaching, but the Alabama lifestyle. He talks about not being able to go out in public without being swamped by people..hell he has a statue down here! Plus he is a deciple of the hoodie and wants to show he can make it in the NFL.

When he was with the Dolphins he wanted Drew Brees but the miami medical staff would not let him have him.

HC Nick Saben
OC Zac Taylor, Randy Fichtner, or Sean Ryan
DC Ray Horton
Line coach hear me out here...Kevin Mawae

Amazing thank you going to MoJo122-b-21 for this sick signature!!!

Last edited by JeremyB80 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
stchamp98

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not happening. Nor do I want it to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: