Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye Week Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Game To Look Forward To?
Chiefs @ Chargers
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Broncos @ Bengals
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ravens @ Browns
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cards @ Packers
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Bears @ Titans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dolphins @ Colts
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Panthers @ Redskins
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lions @ Jags
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bills @ Texans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vikings @ Seahawks
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Bucs @ Raiders
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Steelers @ Giants
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Cowboys @ Falcons
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Eagles @ Saints
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Alabame @ LSU
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who cares the 49ers aren't playing!!!
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
NFL Redzone
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Oregon @ USC
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Golden Girls
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week's Monday night game against the Bears concerns me. They are really good this year. They beat the brakes on the Titans. They've been vicious when it comes to creating turnovers on their defense.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
big9erfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Matt schaubs play action is amazing
We need a gif of that so we can practice. He got the entire d

Lost art. A lot of guys just seem to go through the motions these days. Much more effective if you can actually fool the other team. Alex could afford to get much better at this. With our running game it would be deadly if defenses couldn't tell for a second whether he actually handed off the ball or not.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiger9er08 wrote:
sbrown wrote:
a couple of our stud LB's chose to spend the weekend in my lovely Las Vegas ambiance. although neither are gracious tippers (not my words) they were cool to hang around. Man in the last 6 months I've had the pleasure of kickin it with Shawnte spencer "spence" taylor mays, dashon goldson and willis and bowman.

that's awesome how are they? kinda laid back? shoulda took some photos =D
they are REAL cool. my first time kickin it with them. they didnt come with the bravado of a superstar, but not alot of football players act like that anyway because they blend in with the crowd. honestly i didnt notice navarro. i have a few friends who are pretty connected at some of the hotels and clubs here, and one is a big 49er fan too, so whenever someone is at his hotel he will let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:

The eye test may look good, but the last stat I saw, Alex leads the league in QBR on play action. Still, couldn't hurt to improve, I guess.

Anywho, interesting week in football.

Was hoping for a Vikings win, but they don't look like the same team we played.

Green Bay came through for us, and handily, I might add. That game was not as close as the score showed.

The Chicago game probably got a lot of Niners fans worried about the game coming up in two weeks(which is also my birthday). I don't know....I have mixed feelings. Their defense is almost identical to ours last year. Pass defense is middle of the road, 2nd in points scored, 6th in rushing, forcing lots of turnovers, etc... Another similarity, a very easy schedule so far. I know, I know.... you can only play the teams put in front of you. That being said, they've only faced two teams with a winning record, I believe. They beat the Colts in the first game of the season(rookie QB first NFL game), but lost to the Packers the following week. The rest have been very poor teams. I guess we'll see who the Bears really are when they face the Texans next week.

I was a closet Steelers and Cowboys fan this week. One of them took care of business, the other did not. I would love to have a first round bye again this year. Atlanta looks to be the Packers of 2011 so far. They only play two playoff-bound teams this year(Broncos and Giants). With a playoff appearance last year, how'd they pull that schedule off? :O

Anyway, hoping to see the next GDT up soon!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

Lost art. A lot of guys just seem to go through the motions these days. Much more effective if you can actually fool the other team. Alex could afford to get much better at this. With our running game it would be deadly if defenses couldn't tell for a second whether he actually handed off the ball or not.

The only time we really ran a playaction-centric offense, we blew the other team out. It was the Bills. I just don't get why we don't do it more.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

The only time we really ran a playaction-centric offense, we blew the other team out. It was the Bills. I just don't get why we don't do it more.

And it's not as if Alex could change that...Roman and Harbaugh are the only ones who can decide that.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

And it's not as if Alex could change that...Roman and Harbaugh are the only ones who can decide that.

Don't you know? Harbaugh and Roman don't call playactions because Alex is limited, duh!

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

Don't you know? Harbaugh and Roman don't call playactions because Alex is limited, duh!

I think you mean:
Alekz iz lymted

Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: