Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Observations from the Jacksonville Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheROARisBACK wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
TheROARisBACK wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
Wish our Dline did create more pressure. I think KVB needs to be replaced. Young hasn't lived up to expectations this year and Avril has been hit or miss. The line as a whole has had its moments but is really underwhelming from expectations going into the year.

I agree. The DT's played well I suppose but about an hour after the game I couldn't remember if Suh even played. Our DE's have been a disappointment thus far.. All of them. KVB needs to be replaced, but at this point who is there to take over his side that's consistent.

Overall a sound football game minus a few miscues, hopefully we can extend this 3 game winning streak.

I hope next game makes it three Cool

The DT's seem to be more run focused this year.

Don't make me remember that game in Chicago Laughing

Deal. I don't want to remember it either.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
- Blackmon gets a ton of hate but the offense around him sucks.

- Gabbert will never be a good NFL QB. He has room to grow but he is in the bottom few starters in NFL. Sanchez will always own this honor.

As for Det

- DL needs to get more pressure and sacks period. They make too much money not too.

- Levy is very underrated. You do not realize it until he is not in game.

- Broyles amazing hands continue. Loved this pick on draft day and was defending it like none other (GoLions) and I went around and round on him. I said it then and still think he was first round talent that slipped

- Titus Young? Um. Seriously you are the most inconsistent player on the team man.

- Green actually looked better this game. Still think they can find a better CB then Jonte but he is improving

- Hanson with a miss? Come on man.

Blackmon has plenty of talent but he's young and learning the game. He's going to be a valued player in the league.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
lions on top

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like us running when ten yards out of the endzone. The redzone is when teams really start over-covering CJ. If they're going to put three people on him then fine, I'm happy to get TD's to our RBs or other receivers/TEs.
lions on top

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Rieff is a monster. I love when he comes in, I know it's pretty much an automatic 8 yards+ on a run when it goes to his side.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: