Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chargers @ Chiefs Game Day Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
I thought Rivers played a great game, granted that INT before the half was a horrible play call but a horrible decision. I was at the game, the Q was loud and boo'd often especially on that INT play. It was a good game, it was close till the 4th, I like SD defense, Butler is a beast. Jammer clearly is old and is still grabbing WRs like he wants to hug. Cason is not good, he really looks like Arenas (just not good). What's up with Weddle, usually he has sure hands in those situations. The Chargers Offense needs work, I wasn't too impressed but the O-line did hold up but that is probably due to the dink-n-dunk passes with the run after catch ability of Alexander. All in all, good game Charger fans, next week should be exciting. Can't wait to see VJ go against Jammer.


Weddle shouldn't return punts. Really bad decision when you have a guy like Cason.

INT was bad, but honestly, rolling Rivers out is just beyond stupid.


Oh I agree, it was what 3rd and goal with at least 20 seconds left and a timeout. Try running it or get it to Gates in the flats/corner. Norv tried to get cute with it and it backfired. I totally called it at the game, that they would pass, predictable. I understand why Rivers threw it, he's being pressured to make plays, I think normally he would have thrown it away.
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26446
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have just sent Battle over the top honestly.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Germanbolt


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 2562
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
I thought Rivers played a great game, granted that INT before the half was a horrible play call but a horrible decision. I was at the game, the Q was loud and boo'd often especially on that INT play. It was a good game, it was close till the 4th, I like SD defense, Butler is a beast. Jammer clearly is old and is still grabbing WRs like he wants to hug. Cason is not good, he really looks like Arenas (just not good). What's up with Weddle, usually he has sure hands in those situations. The Chargers Offense needs work, I wasn't too impressed but the O-line did hold up but that is probably due to the dink-n-dunk passes with the run after catch ability of Alexander. All in all, good game Charger fans, next week should be exciting. Can't wait to see VJ go against Jammer.


Weddle shouldn't return punts. Really bad decision when you have a guy like Cason.

INT was bad, but honestly, rolling Rivers out is just beyond stupid.


Oh I agree, it was what 3rd and goal with at least 20 seconds left and a timeout. Try running it or get it to Gates in the flats/corner. Norv tried to get cute with it and it backfired. I totally called it at the game, that they would pass, predictable. I understand why Rivers threw it, he's being pressured to make plays, I think normally he would have thrown it away.


With his experience he should stand above that though
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germanbolt wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
I thought Rivers played a great game, granted that INT before the half was a horrible play call but a horrible decision. I was at the game, the Q was loud and boo'd often especially on that INT play. It was a good game, it was close till the 4th, I like SD defense, Butler is a beast. Jammer clearly is old and is still grabbing WRs like he wants to hug. Cason is not good, he really looks like Arenas (just not good). What's up with Weddle, usually he has sure hands in those situations. The Chargers Offense needs work, I wasn't too impressed but the O-line did hold up but that is probably due to the dink-n-dunk passes with the run after catch ability of Alexander. All in all, good game Charger fans, next week should be exciting. Can't wait to see VJ go against Jammer.


Weddle shouldn't return punts. Really bad decision when you have a guy like Cason.

INT was bad, but honestly, rolling Rivers out is just beyond stupid.


Oh I agree, it was what 3rd and goal with at least 20 seconds left and a timeout. Try running it or get it to Gates in the flats/corner. Norv tried to get cute with it and it backfired. I totally called it at the game, that they would pass, predictable. I understand why Rivers threw it, he's being pressured to make plays, I think normally he would have thrown it away.


With his experience he should stand above that though


yeah I agree, he needs to play smarter. I like the dude but he has left me shaking my head these past 2 seasons. well I would always shake my head when he would own Denver but I'm glad that is behind us now.
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Should have just sent Battle over the top honestly.


Well they did but it was a fake. Looked like he might have gotten in if he had the ball.
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26446
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Should have just sent Battle over the top honestly.


Well they did but it was a fake. Looked like he might have gotten in if he had the ball.


Yeah, really frustrating because you have the one second of OH YEAH, then the lolwut, then the whhhhhhhhhhy. Laughing
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Should have just sent Battle over the top honestly.


Well they did but it was a fake. Looked like he might have gotten in if he had the ball.


Yeah, really frustrating because you have the one second of OH YEAH, then the lolwut, then the whhhhhhhhhhy. Laughing


Don't forget the boo part, because there was a lot of that going on, especially since it was half time too..But you are spot on!
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kramxel


Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 4116
Location: Portugal
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Should have just sent Battle over the top honestly.


Norv just likes to troll everyone who is looking good....

Battle was rushing like a MAN earlier this season, and all of a sudden doesn't get any carries for 3 or 4 games... then he was doing great this game on short yardage, and on the goal line Norv decides to make Rivers move....

The result was way too predictable!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group