Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 GDT Manning vs Ginger
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mke1010

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Good win guys. I guess there is always the draft and next year

What's up with your team?!
Last year looked promising, really took a liking in your squad, you seemingly nailed this year's draft... and now? I hate the Steelers, so Cinci better steps up.

Lewis and Norv Turner are fraternal twins. Both suck as head coaches but are great coordinators. Lewis should have been fired a long time ago but Cincy is cheap and I dont think that franchise is passionate about winning.

Last edited by mke1010 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

Last year looked promising, really took a liking in your squad, you seemingly nailed this year's draft... and now? I hate the Steelers, so Cinci better steps up.

Lewis and are Norv Turner fraternal twins. Both suck as head coaches but are great coordinators. Lewis should have been fired a long time ago but Cincy is cheap and I dont think that franchise is passionate about winning.

Lewis is an average coach but he has gotten Mike Brown to open up his wallet and release some power.

The thing is we are such a young team and last year we had a really easy schedule. We can't close games. Always fall apart at the end

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

Lewis and are Norv Turner fraternal twins. Both suck as head coaches but are great coordinators. Lewis should have been fired a long time ago but Cincy is cheap and I dont think that franchise is passionate about winning.

Lewis is an average coach but he has gotten Mike Brown to open up his wallet and release some power.

The thing is we are such a young team and last year we had a really easy schedule. We can't close games. Always fall apart at the end

Yup definitely some talent on your team. I was disappointed when the team could not take care of business against a depleted Steeler team. This should have been the year to take the next step in that division. Both Baltimore and Pittsburgh are probably the weakest they have been in a while. I think your team needs a new leadership voice to take the next step.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
JRebar913 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Manning needs 9 yards to tie Steve Young for the most consecutive games with 300 yards passing and 3 TDs.

i thought they were already tied. either way they should let him throw it a couple times to get it. im sure the bengals wont mind Laughing

Either way, we are just going to run off the clock. Young's record will probably keep standing.

Manning sucks anyway. He doesn't deserve that record.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Dalton and AJ Green. So legit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miller on pace for 18 sacks.
Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple more accurate throws from Dalton and Champ has a 3 pick game Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
A couple more accurate throws from Dalton and Champ has a 3 pick game Shocked

harris couldve had one and carter couldve had 2
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see the QB stats when Dalton threw at Tony Carter. I am sure it was something like 4 targets, 1 catch for about 12 yards and 3 pass breakups.

I know this sounds premature, but I say we give this kid a new deal quickly because if he keeps performing like this, he is going to cost us a fortune by the end of the season.

Oh - and get Chris Harris a new deal too. The kid is legit, we all know this.

MUFC OK
Winder23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
I would love to see the QB stats when Dalton threw at Tony Carter. I am sure it was something like 4 targets, 1 catch for about 12 yards and 3 pass breakups.

I know this sounds premature, but I say we give this kid a new deal quickly because if he keeps performing like this, he is going to cost us a fortune by the end of the season.

I agree with this. We also need to look into drafting another corner next year. Champ is getting to that fall off a cliff point and Omar Bolden looks lso lost in coverage. The one play he gets in on and he gets burned on a simple crossing route by Sanu. Porter looks to be good as gone next year so drafting a good corner wouldn't hurt.
broncos67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:

I agree with this. We also need to look into drafting another corner next year. Champ is getting to that fall off a cliff point and Omar Bolden looks lso lost in coverage. The one play he gets in on and he gets burned on a simple crossing route by Sanu. Porter looks to be good as gone next year so drafting a good corner wouldn't hurt.

I would agree here too. I think David Amerson will be around when we pick, and though he's had a bad season, I like him a lot. He'd be a nice pickup.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Winder23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21927864/broncos-chris-kuper-injured-left-ankleWe know we can get by with Ramirez, but it would be great if Kup is ready down the stretch. I thought he was done for sure.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we're finally doing something consistently that we haven't done in over a decade. Winning the games we should!

Fact is, every team we were "better than" we beat. If that continues we could well be that 11+ win team that many (not me) thought would happen.

Yesterday, despite PM having an "Off" day (3 TD's, 106 rating is Off Confused ) we still beat a playoff team from last year in a must win situation in their house. That to me was impressive and shows good mental preparation.

Lets hope it continues. Our schedule looks full of "trap" games and a let up will cost us a win.
Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Rodgers supporters are annoying me with their "Aaron Rodgers has thrown 1 less INT" arguments. It's 1 interception. Seriously? I mean I get the 5 TDs more but come on you gotta do better than that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
All the Rodgers supporters are annoying me with their "Aaron Rodgers has thrown 1 less INT" arguments. It's 1 interception. Seriously? I mean I get the 5 TDs more but come on you gotta do better than that.
Lol I don't even bother with Packer Fans. All of them are like "OMGZZ WUT!!!!1!!!1 RODGERS IS GOAT QB & SO IS LONG HAIR DON'T CARE CLAY MATTHEWS. YUR CLEARLY A HATERZ HATIN!."
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: