Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Panthers @ Redskins, Week Nine GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zithers


Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Posts: 1654
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Panthers @ Redskins, Week Nine GDT Reply with quote



versus




WHO COMES OUT ON TOP AS THE REAL SUPERMAN???


Doubtful: DE Antwan Applewhite, DE Thomas Keiser, WR Brandon LaFell
Questionable: DE Frank Alexander, DT Dwan Edwards

Wow, what a horrific injury report! Very Happy


Also, we cut Thomas Austin so we could activate Zack Williams from the practice squad. His first time on the 53 man roster since being drafted!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atown703


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 9676
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at this one! If we only win 2 games this year, I hope this is the one. Going to be meeting a lot of friends who are Skins fans. I don't wanna be that guy that everybody points and laughs at Laughing
_________________

PSN id - Kemikalmbalinsce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
rjkilla


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 5323
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get ready to hear how much better griffin is than cam all day and in the days following this game...we gon get blowed out
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moody


Joined: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 655
Location: Roma
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
get ready to hear how much better griffin is than cam all day and in the days following this game...we gon get blowed out


I've already heard Griffin was born a leader. You can tell because Cam didn't go right out and buy a gift for Murphy for recovering the fumble.

Griffin would've at least sent a card because that's the leader he is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21044
Location: Waynesville, NC
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
get ready to hear how much better griffin is than cam all day and in the days following this game...we gon get blowed out


I've already heard Griffin was born a leader. You can tell because Cam didn't go right out and buy a gift for Murphy for recovering the fumble.

Griffin would've at least sent a card because that's the leader he is.


Griffin would have had pizza a beers delivered to the side line.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 24301
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can easily see both teams winning. I really do want Cam to outplay RGIII though. Hope Alexander plays. <3
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2494
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Moody wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
get ready to hear how much better griffin is than cam all day and in the days following this game...we gon get blowed out


I've already heard Griffin was born a leader. You can tell because Cam didn't go right out and buy a gift for Murphy for recovering the fumble.

Griffin would've at least sent a card because that's the leader he is.


Griffin would have had pizza a beers delivered to the side line.


And than tipped the delivery driver a brand new Rolls Royce filled with autographed Redskins apparel.
_________________

SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patsfan25


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 4640
Location: CenCal
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you guys think about Jonathan Stewart in this game? The Redskins run defense has been 'statistically good,' but have given it up to some RBs over the last few weeks. Your running game looked a lot better last week and would have even been better, sans the Bears D.
_________________
Adopt-A-Patriot '13: Julian "Rocket" Edelman | 11 | All
Rec:105 Yards:1056
PR:35 Avg:10.6
Touchdowns:6
Launches:6

OFFENSIVE MVP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21044
Location: Waynesville, NC
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
What do you guys think about Jonathan Stewart in this game? The Redskins run defense has been 'statistically good,' but have given it up to some RBs over the last few weeks. Your running game looked a lot better last week and would have even been better, sans the Bears D.


It's a game time decision. It depends on how the flow of the game is. As long as it's close or we are ahead, I could see Stewart running away with it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moody


Joined: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 655
Location: Roma
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Panthers inactives: 7 Clausen, 11 LaFell, 15 Adams, 25 Parker, 26 D. Campbell, 93 Applewhite, 98 Keiser


I don't think Adams is going to see the field until a new HC is in Carolina.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iknowcool


Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 13039
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what kind of heart breaking defeat Rivera and co. will put us through this week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FriendlyEnemy


Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Posts: 1845
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
I wonder what kind of heart breaking defeat Rivera and co. will put us through this week.


Two touchdown lead going into the fourth, and RG3 pulls out some crazy late game heroics to win the game by 3. Thus, the argument again favors RG3 as the new hero of the league and Cam as a pile of garbage Rolling Eyes
_________________

^^Peppers90^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21044
Location: Waynesville, NC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Gary Barnidge sighting.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21044
Location: Waynesville, NC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol at Deangelo Hall avoiding the truck.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21044
Location: Waynesville, NC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilares is turning into a special teams stud.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group