Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DCRA FANTASY FOOTBALL Game Challenges
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Why would I do that? I have nothing against MH. He doesn't bish and moan all day about fantasy football trades, that the league didn't veto. He doesn't bish and moan and blame Jerry Jones for everything that goes wrong with the team. He is not a poster who used to be e-ROH worthy but is now a pathetic shell of his former self. Why would I create an award that YOU gave to MH? Yes, I made up an acceptance speech to use, when he decided not to respond to my intervciew request. I did that with every poster that didn't respond to my request.

As for me swearing on my son, it ain't gonna happen. I don't do that and have no reason to do so. The people on here know whose idea it was to come up with the Delta Bravo Award. Hell, you even named one of our TACT's in "honor" of MH. Grow up dude.

MH, I swear on all my kids lives that what I say is true. Pure and simple.

And, I guess that's the difference between me and ht. With our history, we've had no problems slinging mud directly at each others faces. Id have no problem taking credit for creating the summers eve award for you because i thought it was brilliant. But, ht did it behind your back. In PMs, his user name for you is the "maddDBer."

htfryar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slam, sorry it took so long to respond to your post. You posted it at 3:58pm and I had already logged off this site. I left work at 4:00pm yesterday. After work, I was too busy not giving a crap about this conversation to log back in and see what kind of bs you had spewed out.

You can keep making ish up and doing that cute little lawyer thing where you twist my words around until they fit your agenda. If that's how you wanna roll, go for it. After this post, I'm done with this conversation.

The bottom line is that the members of the Keeper League could've vetoed the trade if they had wanted to. They didn't. Deal with it. Apparently, you think you are a Fantasy Football God. I say prove it. MH made a move that makes him the favorite to win the league. To me, it looks like you have 2 options...

1. Step up and win the league. You do that and I will give you credit for doing so.

or

2. Keep whining like a little bish and let MH beat you in the finals, just like he did in the DCRA league last year.

Either way, I am done with this conversation.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, you two can take it to PM and stop clogging up my thread.

No one, and I do mean no one, gives a flying fluff about this crap. Either grow up and play nice, or don't but don't you dare clutter up this thread.

kthxbye.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
At this point, you two can take it to PM and stop clogging up my thread.

No one, and I do mean no one, gives a flying fluff about this crap. Either grow up and play nice, or don't but don't you dare clutter up this thread.

kthxbye.

Like T_O7 said, no one cares or is interested in reading about your personal beef with other members about something as trivial as fantasy football.

If personal matters spill out onto the board again, warnings will be issued.

^^^Deadpulse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36

Jump to: