Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Darren Sproles had surgery to repair a broken hand.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamison.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3221/darren-sproles

Could be up to 8 weeks Embarassed Inching closer and closer to competing for a Top 3 pick.
No way the Saints pick in the Top 3. I'd be so sad.

Jamison.'s Gallery
coors

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be a huge blow to the Saints.. when Sproles goes, their offense goes. Year in and year out this guy is one of the most underrated players in the entire league.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
Could be a huge blow to the Saints.. when Sproles goes, their offense goes. Year in and year out this guy is one of the most underrated players in the entire league.

What? We were a top 5 offense without Sproles before, well be a top 5 offense without him now.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Ketchup

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
coors wrote:

What? We were a top 5 offense without Sproles before, well be a top 5 offense without him now.
Thomas isn't as agile and shifty as Sproles but i like Thomas to pick up the slack here. He's one of the most underrated backs in the league IMO.

Kempes on the custom sig!
buno67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky for me i just traded him away
coors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
coors wrote:

I wasn't trying to say that without Sproles, that the offense will be terrible and completely shut down. I was meaning that without Sproles, they simply won't be nearly as great as they can be with him on the field. What he brings to the offense is huge, even with a stable of other good running backs. The dynamic that he brings between returning kicks, to lining up in the backfield as a running back, to lining up as a wide receiver, will be greatly missed. He is what makes the offense so unpredictable and makes a very good offense into a great offense. When I said Sproles makes the offense go, I was meaning that when Sproles is given enough touches in a game, the Saints are almost unbeatable since he has been in NOLA. The games that the Saints end up losing, looking at the stats for the game Sproles is usually held in check and wasn't able to do his thing. If how I worded my original post in this thread made it sound like I was saying that without Sproles, the Saints can't win, then my apologies because that wasn't what I was thinking. I must have worded my thoughts incorrectly..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: