Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Possible Trade-Deadline Deals Buccaneers should make:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I would be very happy with that Dallas Deal. I would prefer a third (given what the Colts got) but a 4th would be fine.

Heck Jenkins would be better than anyone we'd draft in the 3rd or 4th
I believe you owe everybody in this forum a beer. Freeman threw for over 400 yards Sunday. Wink

On another note, we could sure use Jenkins because nobody is worth a damn. They've made too many mistakes this year as a unit. Cut ties with Talib and go sign Brent Grimes in the off-season. Grimes, Johnthan Banks, Wright, Biggers, and Gaitor we should be straight.

Hahah no I said if he threw for 4 TDs
Fortunately I was saved by VJax slow a$$ lol

Idkk if Atlanta lets their best corner walk tho

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While these 2 reports are separate from each other, Arizona Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers said recently that the Cardinals could have interest in Jeremy Trueblook. ESPN all-world reporter Adam Schefter reported today that Cardinals WR Early Doucet is being shopped around the league.

If we offered Doucet for Trueblood, would this be something you think the Bucs would be interested in?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
While these 2 reports are separate from each other, Arizona Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers said recently that the Cardinals could have interest in Jeremy Trueblook. ESPN all-world reporter Adam Schefter reported today that Cardinals WR Early Doucet is being shopped around the league.

If we offered Doucet for Trueblood, would this be something you think the Bucs would be interested in?

I would've traded True before Nicks went on IR. I don't know if we can afford to lose any more depth on our oline at this point, though. I would at least look at any offers before saying no.

I've always liked Doucet. He's solid in the slot and a decent number two. I just don't think we would trade for a slot receiver though, since Jackson and Williams are solidified as our starters.
indifference

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:

Eh, probably not. At this point we really don't have much need for Doucet. Now if Arizona was going to offer a decent CB I can see us jumping on that. To be quite honest, Tampa should just let Trueblood go to Arizona for a 7th rounder and keep it moving.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think there is a very realistic chance that you guys land Mike Jenkins in Free Agency. He gets to go back to his stomping grounds. He gets to be a #1. And he can have his came tutored by one of the very best to ever play.

Biggest draw back is his injury history - but I think it is going to happy (you guys sign him) and your secondary begins to improve.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn #3pick Aaron curry cut again
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic athlete, apparently dumb as hell in terms of football IQ. Sounds like Quincy Black.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jermichael Finley acknowledges that he's no lock to return to Green Bay under a $4.45 million salary and $3.5 million roster bonus due in March.
"I love that question man," Finley said. "I don't know. All I know is I have talent. And if Green Bay decides to do something with me, I'm 25 years old." Finley is frustrated that he's been dropped to the fourth option in the passing game. "I think (Randall) Cobb's taken my position from '09," said Finley. "I want to line up where Cobb's lining up because I know the ball's coming there." Backup D.J. Williams should be stashed in deeper Dynasty leagues.

Future TE????
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
Quote:
Jermichael Finley acknowledges that he's no lock to return to Green Bay under a $4.45 million salary and $3.5 million roster bonus due in March.
"I love that question man," Finley said. "I don't know. All I know is I have talent. And if Green Bay decides to do something with me, I'm 25 years old." Finley is frustrated that he's been dropped to the fourth option in the passing game. "I think (Randall) Cobb's taken my position from '09," said Finley. "I want to line up where Cobb's lining up because I know the ball's coming there." Backup D.J. Williams should be stashed in deeper Dynasty leagues.

Future TE????

I dont know man...Can't really block, drops the ball too much...

I really like what we have in Bynum. Just gotta find a guy like Clark to play on passing downs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I just think he's gonna cost too much. We still gotta tend to MW,5 and the other defensive guys(unfortunately)
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any way we can save any money by cutting Wright?

Finley would be nice but he will cost more than he might be worth plus it sounds like he's complaining there and I'm not sure about his blocking

Btw has Bynum really been that good ? I really haven't noticed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:

Finley would be nice but he will cost more than he might be worth plus it sounds like he's complaining there and I'm not sure about his blocking

I know a high percentage of his guaranteed money was paid up front for this year. Not sure what it is next year but I remember the report saying Tampa is off the hook after two years in suffering any cap hits if we cut wright.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:

I know a high percentage of his guaranteed money was paid up front for this year. Not sure what it is next year but I remember the report saying Tampa is off the hook after two years in suffering any cap hits if we cut wright.

Worst signing EVER
I don't think I can take another year of him cut him now if u ask me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
LazyBoyFil wrote:

Worst signing EVER
I don't think I can take another year of him cut him now if u ask me

Agreed.
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He actually was solid until the damn D fell apart.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: