Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DCRA FANTASY FOOTBALL 2012: A62 IS FORUM SUPERBOWL CHAMPION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
flyingmonkey30


Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6085
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
I just got killed today in the keeper league. FM30 is so lucky DeMarco Murray and Jordy Nelson were injured. Otherwise, he would have only won by 30.


Whoever gave me Doug Martin, I thank you Laughing


And like that Martin becomes a 3rd stringer in a fantasy league with Carl Nicks on IR :LOL:


Too bad its a keeper league Laughing
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 43220
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
I just got killed today in the keeper league. FM30 is so lucky DeMarco Murray and Jordy Nelson were injured. Otherwise, he would have only won by 30.


Whoever gave me Doug Martin, I thank you Laughing


And like that Martin becomes a 3rd stringer in a fantasy league with Carl Nicks on IR :LOL:


Too bad its a keeper league Laughing


Too bad its a vulture league
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6085
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
I just got killed today in the keeper league. FM30 is so lucky DeMarco Murray and Jordy Nelson were injured. Otherwise, he would have only won by 30.


Whoever gave me Doug Martin, I thank you Laughing


And like that Martin becomes a 3rd stringer in a fantasy league with Carl Nicks on IR :LOL:


Too bad its a keeper league Laughing


Too bad its a vulture league


Too bad...just shut up Laughing
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13000
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, in a keeper league, how many of you would even consider making this trade...

Aaron Rodgers
Rashard Mendenhall
Greg Jennings

for

Andre Brown
Joe Flacco
Danny Amendola
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 9074
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Guys, in a keeper league, how many of you would even consider making this trade...

Aaron Rodgers
Rashard Mendenhall
Greg Jennings

for

Andre Brown
Joe Flacco
Danny Amendola


Laughing
_________________

Kiltman on avy - Peppers90 on sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8498
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Guys, in a keeper league, how many of you would even consider making this trade...

Aaron Rodgers
Rashard Mendenhall
Greg Jennings

for

Andre Brown
Joe Flacco
Danny Amendola


That trade is absolutely brutal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 43220
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure the "names" look like it's lopsided but Jennings is injured, Mendenhall is injured and the points are actually pretty even. Neither Jennings nor Mendy are starters on my team while Flacco, Brown and Amendola are all starters for HT. So I got 1 starter, he got 3.
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 9787
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Sure the "names" look like it's lopsided but Jennings is injured, Mendenhall is injured and the points are actually pretty even. Neither Jennings nor Mendy are starters on my team while Flacco, Brown and Amendola are all starters for HT. So I got 1 starter, he got 3.


I have the worst record. My team is not going to make the playoffs this year. Since this is a Vulture Keeper League, I can steal Rodgers back at the end of the year and go hard for the title next year.

Plus, this trade obviously pissedoff Slam. So, I got that going for me, which is nice. Laughing
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13000
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love that I'm so deep into MH's and ht's heads that they feel this is the only chance they have of me not winning the keeper league. The fact that ht is screwing his team for next year in the process makes it even better.
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 9787
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
I just love that I'm so deep into MH's and ht's heads that they feel this is the only chance they have of me not winning the keeper league. The fact that ht is screwing his team for next year in the process makes it even better.


How am I screwing my team? I could either keep Rodgers on my team and make him my keeper at the end of the year, or I can vulture him away from MH and make him my keeper. It's the same either way.
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 43220
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Matts but don't think you had a chance this week
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
acowboys62


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 10144
Location: NJ/Phila
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone even wanna try to stop me in the DCRA league?
_________________
Quote:
"I'm going to demolish him. He understands that."
- Kobe Bean Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 43220
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
Does anyone even wanna try to stop me in the DCRA league?


Keeper? I'll destroy you when we see each other again
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spends


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 933
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug Martin and Brandon Marshall > ALL.

Silver Division is as good as MINE! (Think Billy Madison...)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Desperado82


Global Moderator
Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 25717
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm calling it over on both my leagues... Crying or Very sad
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 66 of 71

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group