Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 Cardinals @ Packers
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Week 9 Cardinals @ Packers Reply with quote

The Cardinals will face the Packers in a meaningful game for the first time since that infamous playoff game. I somehow doubt that we will be putting up 50 points on offense again, nor do I feel that our QB will have more TD's than incompletions

This is going to be a tremendously tough road trip for Arizona and the entire team will need to show up mentally and physically ready for a battle the week before the BYE.

Defensively the basics need to come back. Good Coverage, Tackling, Timing on Blitzes. We are going against the best QB in the NFL and he will pick apart any weaknesses that we show defensively.

Offensively we must, MUST run the football. The Pakcers run a defense similar in style to ours, they will throw multi level blitzes at our defense and they will disguise them well in an attempt to confuse our quarterbacks.

This game will be aggressive and include a lot of blitzing and a lot of passing, the team that can move the ball more efficiently is going to win this game.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only good thing about this one will be the 09' playoff flashbacks... Even Snooki thinks this game will get ugly.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-6 means we're done IMO. We either have to win this game or the Atlanta game to have any shot at the postseason. I hope our guys agree and get after this week.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Kolb and Adam Snyder both sat out practice today. Todd Heap, Greg Toler, Kerry Rhodes and Mike Leach were all limited. Everyone else was a full go.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we please discuss the greatest QB duel of all time. Kurt Warner and aaron Rodgers in the famous playoff game? Cause this game is gonna be a huge blowout in the Packers favor.
I'll start. Back in that playoff game Kurt Warner wasn't quite ready to turn over the reins to Aaron Rodgers who engineered a comeback of all comebacks only to have Mighty Mouse Mike Adams come on a corner blitz in OT in a wild playoff finish to force a fumble and Karlos Dansby ran the ball in for the win. One of the best games ever if your a Cardinals fan.Now I may have to go look up stats but from what I remember of the top of my head Kurt Warner and Aaron Rodgers put up staggering numbers.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Can we please discuss the greatest QB duel of all time. Kurt Warner and aaron Rodgers in the famous playoff game? Cause this game is gonna be a huge blowout in the Packers favor.
I'll start. Back in that playoff game Kurt Warner wasn't quite ready to turn over the reins to Aaron Rodgers who engineered a comeback of all comebacks only to have Mighty Mouse Mike Adams come on a corner blitz in OT in a wild playoff finish to force a fumble and Karlos Dansby ran the ball in for the win. One of the best games ever if your a Cardinals fan.Now I may have to go look up stats but from what I remember of the top of my head Kurt Warner and Aaron Rodgers put up staggering numbers.

Arguably the greatest game ever played at the U of P. Maybe the NFC Championship game, that was a helluva contest as well but this one was downright nuts. I was hoarse after that one.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:

First play from scrimmage. Picked off by DRC. I had flashbacks to the Carolina game the year before.

Man how much difference did Warner make to this team.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

Arguably the greatest game ever played at the U of P. Maybe the NFC Championship game, that was a helluva contest as well but this one was downright nuts. I was hoarse after that one.

You and me both. I remember more about this game off the top of my head then I do my wedding lol. You just knew that when the Cardinals came out to a big early lead the Packers were gonna come back and it went to OT.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

First play from scrimmage. Picked off by DRC. I had flashbacks to the Carolina game the year before.

Man how much difference did Warner make to this team.

I miss Kurt. One of the best playoff QB's ever in my mind. I hope he goes into the Hall a Cardinal. That will bring back many good memories for me.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong but Whiz called the plays that year and we won 10 games... After the Packers blow us out I bet MM gets fired. PC duties go back to Whiz.

The Rebuild Has Begun...

Last edited by DirtyDez on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Rodgers 28-42 423 yards 4td's

Kurt Warner 29-33 379 yards 5 td's
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but Whiz called the plays that year and we won games... After the Packers blow us out I bet MM gets fired. PC duties go back to Whiz.

I thought Todd Haley was still there.
phillipraz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a little worried at the havoc dockett and campbell can cause on Rodg not to mention you have excellent blizting LBs

^ Peppers90

Twitter: fill3up
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

It was also the single worst performance by a player ever at UOP. McFadden...

The Rebuild Has Begun...
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but Whiz called the plays that year and we won games... After the Packers blow us out I bet MM gets fired. PC duties go back to Whiz.

I thought Todd Haley was still there.

I thought KC hired him after the SB...

The Rebuild Has Begun...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 1 of 30

Jump to: