Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.14
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BornToFly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.14 Reply with quote

New thread everyone!

I want to thank everyone who helps make this thread a success over the years. I really appreciate it. So hard to believe another thread is on it's way. Smile

Please post any questions you may have about women and relationships, and I will give my advice from a female's point of view. As always, anyone who wants to answer questions, please do. It's always nice to read others point of views....

As a side note as well, anyone reading who may not want to post their story in the thread, but would like an outsiders opinion on things, my PM box is always open.

Thanks BenderRodriguez for the sig!
BornToFly's Relationship Advice v.17
BornToFly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the day goes on, I will move any and all questions or things I want to respond to from v13 into this thread.

Thanks BenderRodriguez for the sig!
BornToFly's Relationship Advice v.17
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
physical attraction has to be solid imo for a relationship to work. yea people change over the years. you can gain/lose weight, muscle, hair etc etc.but racks never go away.

Not entirely true my friend. A lot of women can change in this department with weight loss and gain among other factors...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
physical attraction has to be solid imo for a relationship to work. yea people change over the years. you can gain/lose weight, muscle, hair etc etc.but racks never go away.

Not entirely true my friend. A lot of women can change in this department with weight loss and gain among other factors...

The intention of this thread isn't to talk about racks. Let's have a little more respect than that.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

The intention of this thread isn't to talk about racks. Let's have a little more respect than that.

Lol, was thinking the same thing, Drewby.

Anyhow, to NCOUGHMAN, if that's your only measuring stick for beauty, it'll be a long time before you're in a healthy relationship.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
animaltested

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just got back from the second hang out with the Korean girl. Just like last te dinner was wee bit quiet due to he language barrier. But once we got to drinks it was a lot of conversation and laughing. I think she is just shy speaking English. This might be more of a friendship type of deal, which I'm cool with. Third hangout will be the gauge I assume.

Repost from the locked thread.

Posting tipsy on the subway doesnt always have the best results. hhaha.

Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Anyhow, to NCOUGHMAN, if that's your only measuring stick for beauty, it'll be a long time before you're in a healthy relationship.

Says the guy with a Lucy Pinder sig. Laughing (not saying you're wrong, just funny)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Says the guy with a Lucy Pinder sig. Laughing (not saying you're wrong, just funny)

lol yes

i know it sounds shallow. i just didnt think it would be such a big deal to me. but now i know it is.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnChimpo wrote:
True, but you're obviously attracted to her anyway though since you're already dating, right?

Or did you just settle for the first thing that came along after your busty ex dumped you? Wink

i thought about this idea all night.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
CWood21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.14 Reply with quote

BornToFly wrote:
I want to thank everyone who helps make this thread a success over the years. I really appreciate it. So hard to believe another thread is on it's way. Smile

Thank you for all the help you've provided over the years.

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
physical attraction has to be solid imo for a relationship to work.

Naturally there has to be some level of physical attraction. When you see a girl across the room at a bar, what's the first thing you see? I'll give you a hint, it's not her personality. I'm a big sucker for eyes/smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JohnChimpo wrote:
True, but you're obviously attracted to her anyway though since you're already dating, right?

Or did you just settle for the first thing that came along after your busty ex dumped you? Wink

Hmm... I was just messing with you, but if that's the case, you need to do some more hard thinking about it. It's not fair to string her along if you know deep down she's not right for you.
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Physical attraction is important, and is usually what draws two people together at first. Conversation and chemistry are even more important, though.

You'll learn quick that a hot woman who's a witch is not worth more than one night.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JohnChimpo wrote:

Here's the ? I have to ask you, is it really about that, or is it maybe, just maybe, about the committment you think you might be moving towards? I have to think you aren't a complete [inappropriate/removed], so I'm thinking there is probably something deeper here.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

animaltested wrote:
Quote:
Just got back from the second hang out with the Korean girl. Just like last te dinner was wee bit quiet due to he language barrier. But once we got to drinks it was a lot of conversation and laughing. I think she is just shy speaking English. This might be more of a friendship type of deal, which I'm cool with. Third hangout will be the gauge I assume.

Repost from the locked thread.

Posting tipsy on the subway doesnt always have the best results. hhaha.

If you want more than a friendship you need to make moves. Go for a smooch or some physical contact. It will only become more awkward until you do.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Who says I want to be in a "healthy" relationship with Lucy? Wink

Seriously though, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with liking that particular aspect of a woman, just that it shouldn't be considered the most important thing when evaluating beauty, and that if it is, it'll probably be a while before a meaningful relationship happens.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 1 of 101

Jump to: