Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If Cam keeps this up...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Punisher1380


Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 71
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam will be a lifelong panther! Hes got a condo right beside jordan and hes gonna grow into the city! hes gonna command every bit of 15 - 20 mil depending on how he takes off from here and we will be willing to pay cam newton whatever it takes to keep him around and by that time our team will be looking very well!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4505
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punisher1380 wrote:
Cam will be a lifelong panther! Hes got a condo right beside jordan and hes gonna grow into the city! hes gonna command every bit of 15 - 20 mil depending on how he takes off from here and we will be willing to pay cam newton whatever it takes to keep him around and by that time our team will be looking very well!


I'm positive if he keeps playing the way he does and acts the way he does this year he'll definitely command 15-20 mil a year. No doubt about it.
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
3428fanatic


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 745
Location: north carolina
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
Punisher1380 wrote:
Cam will be a lifelong panther! Hes got a condo right beside jordan and hes gonna grow into the city! hes gonna command every bit of 15 - 20 mil depending on how he takes off from here and we will be willing to pay cam newton whatever it takes to keep him around and by that time our team will be looking very well!


I'm positive if he keeps playing the way he does and acts the way he does this year he'll definitely command 15-20 mil a year. No doubt about it.


Maybe on another team.
_________________

carolina kitten on the crazy sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4505
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3428fanatic wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
Punisher1380 wrote:
Cam will be a lifelong panther! Hes got a condo right beside jordan and hes gonna grow into the city! hes gonna command every bit of 15 - 20 mil depending on how he takes off from here and we will be willing to pay cam newton whatever it takes to keep him around and by that time our team will be looking very well!


I'm positive if he keeps playing the way he does and acts the way he does this year he'll definitely command 15-20 mil a year. No doubt about it.


Maybe on another team.


I was being sarcastic
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
3428fanatic


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 745
Location: north carolina
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
3428fanatic wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
Punisher1380 wrote:
Cam will be a lifelong panther! Hes got a condo right beside jordan and hes gonna grow into the city! hes gonna command every bit of 15 - 20 mil depending on how he takes off from here and we will be willing to pay cam newton whatever it takes to keep him around and by that time our team will be looking very well!


I'm positive if he keeps playing the way he does and acts the way he does this year he'll definitely command 15-20 mil a year. No doubt about it.


Maybe on another team.


I was being sarcastic


Haha yea I know
_________________

carolina kitten on the crazy sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gang-Green!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 71
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Derek Anderson will be playing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group