Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Colts @ Titans GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crunk-colt wrote:
boo hoo. the fumble had nothing to do with who deserved to win. try not sucking instead of whining about something meaningless, it works better.

Probably not the best idea to respond like that, lol. Just makes it worse more often than not in these situations.

I do find your statement "deserved to win" interesting, though. Not being sarcastic here or anything, how do you determine which team "deserves" the victory? I think both teams played hard today and both, if you want to use that word, "deserved" to win.
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crunk-colt wrote:
boo hoo. the fumble had nothing to do with who deserved to win. try not sucking instead of whining about something meaningless, it works better.
First off, the fumble would have given us the ball at the 20 yardline with a minute left in a tie game...pretty sure meaningless is the last possible word to describe it.

But beyond that, this is something that has always bothered me. Who exactly should try not sucking? Titans fans? Are you assuming that there are members of the Tennessee Titans that actually are posting here? Because those complaining about poor officiating had just as much to do with the "sucking" as you did with the "winning."

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
this is something that has always bothered me

Does it bother you when people say "we" when referencing their team?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
this is something that has always bothered me

Does it bother you when people say "we" when referencing their team?
Nope. But that really has nothing to do with the saying, "stop sucking." Referring to the team as we is simply a member of a fan base identifying with the team, that doesn't mean they have any power over the team itself. I refer to the Titans as "we" plenty simply out of habit, doesn't mean I believe I'm a member of the roster or have any power when it comes to stopping the team I root for from sucking (which also frustrates me because the Titans didn't even suck yesterday Laughing ).

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: