Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects to keep an eye on
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want whoever the BPA is. That's the way this team needs to draft to continue to get better.

Really like Millner at corner. Call it my bama homerism, but i have watched every game he has ever played. Can do it all, and would make our corner's scary w/Talib, Wright, and Biggers finally being relegated to dime position

if Ronde retires then Lester would be a great free. You saw what and barron did together in college...

if we want to add some more lineman I really like Montgomery. Would be a great rotational guy early for us.

Still could use a better DT to rotate in. Miller has been playing his tail off, but can never have enough!

the one person i want more then anyone though? Sadly he doesnt come out til 2013 but I want us to do ANYTHING to get D'anthony Thomas. The kid is a freak with the ball in his hands. Could see a Percy harvin role for him and someone that just adds something we dont have.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my lil mock draft
1st - demarcus milliner cb alabama
2nd - TJ MCDONALD S USC (probably wont be there) Jesse Williams NT alabama
3rd - Arthur Brown lb KSU
IF we could get these 3 players are D would be 10x better then in the 4th go after a lineman or TE
RoeKG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
I want whoever the BPA is. That's the way this team needs to draft to continue to get better.

Really like Millner at corner. Call it my bama homerism, but i have watched every game he has ever played. Can do it all, and would make our corner's scary w/Talib, Wright, and Biggers finally being relegated to dime position

if Ronde retires then Lester would be a great free. You saw what and barron did together in college...

if we want to add some more lineman I really like Montgomery. Would be a great rotational guy early for us.

Still could use a better DT to rotate in. Miller has been playing his tail off, but can never have enough!

the one person i want more then anyone though? Sadly he doesnt come out til 2013 but I want us to do ANYTHING to get D'anthony Thomas. The kid is a freak with the ball in his hands. Could see a Percy harvin role for him and someone that just adds something we dont have.

Assuming Freeman plays better which I do expect him to, it has to be BPA IMO.
BBando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarvis Jones just skyrocketed up my board. (Wasn't too high on him)

garbage
indifference

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
Jarvis Jones just skyrocketed up my board. (Wasn't too high on him)
Jones is a monster. That GW FF strip after having 3 sacks today was a clinching of his top 15 status. He will be an elite 3-4 OLB in the NFL. After workouts at the combine he will go top 3 like Von Miller did a few years ago.

I want Jordan Reed if we can't take Tyler Eifert in the 2nd round. He isn't a "huge" target but his game reminds me of a young Kellen Winslow. Too athletic for linebackers and too big against most DB's. Also, would not mind upgrading the #3 slot spot. For years now we've been flipping and flopping those duties. In a perfect world, Benn steps up and mans that role but if Tavon Austin is on the board you gotta take him. With Tavon you get a guy that can KR, PR, AND play slot WR at an exceptional level. With Benn he sucks as a returner and doesn't get much burn in the slot. Its almost a no-brainer if Austin is there in round 2.
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MANTI TE'O. I'd take him #1 overall. Best player in the country by a damn landslide. No clue way draft boards have him 14-25

Jarvis Jones, Star Leoutui, Eric Reid, Milliner.

5 best players in the country.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need Te'o though. We're in nickel at least half the time and Foster and David are awesome this year. Having three great LBs is unnecessary.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys who I really Like:

-DT Jonathon Hankins (beast. Better than Loueleii (spelling from Utah). Can dominate the run and rush the passer).
-CB Jordan Poyer (He's been the best CB i've watched all season long)
-TE Tyler Ertz
-TE Jordan Reed (Although I don't know if he fits the system)
-DE Dion Jordan (Raw, but very athletic and talented. Reminds me of JPP. New to the position but has the ability to dominate as a pass rusher)
-G/C/T Barrett Jones (dude can play anywhere)
-C Matt Stenewitch (held his own against elite prospect Hankins yesterday and is very strong and smart)

Coming out with my mock draft today! Gonna do 1 every 4 weeks.
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
We don't need Te'o though. We're in nickel at least half the time and Foster and David are awesome this year. Having three great LBs is unnecessary.

Te'o can play outside too. Mason is natural at olb, u don't pass on this guy
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

We have bigger needs. I love the guy. But we can't afford to use a high pick on something we don't need.

garbage
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Yes you do. Mason and Lavonte are tied for 2nd in the league in stuffs. They have been great this season and they are a big part of our defensive turnaround when it comes to defending the run. Moving one of them to a new position is unnecessary and drafting Te'o to play SLB would be a waste considering how little our SLB plays. I mean Quincy Black is a "starter", but he has officially started only 3 games. We play nickel and dime so much that his position gets phased out.

I have no issues with Te'o as a prospect. He's a very good player with a high ceiling and I really like how he has improved in coverage. We just don't have a place for him.

BPA is great in theory, but this is one of those situations where it doesn't work in practice. You don't draft BPA just to draft talent...they have to fit in somewhere too. Te'o just doesn't, unfortunately.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious on what people's take would be at looking at Ray Ray Armstrong in the 7th or UDFA. Had the skill, just couldn't stay eligible.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
Curious on what people's take would be at looking at Ray Ray Armstrong in the 7th or UDFA. Had the skill, just couldn't stay eligible.

I'd take a shot on him. Especially with a 7th

#EmbraceTheSuck
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Yes you do. Mason and Lavonte are tied for 2nd in the league in stuffs. They have been great this season and they are a big part of our defensive turnaround when it comes to defending the run. Moving one of them to a new position is unnecessary and drafting Te'o to play SLB would be a waste considering how little our SLB plays. I mean Quincy Black is a "starter", but he has officially started only 3 games. We play nickel and dime so much that his position gets phased out.

I have no issues with Te'o as a prospect. He's a very good player with a high ceiling and I really like how he has improved in coverage. We just don't have a place for him.

BPA is great in theory, but this is one of those situations where it doesn't work in practice. You don't draft BPA just to draft talent...they have to fit in somewhere too. Te'o just doesn't, unfortunately.

Reminds me of when we had Cadillac and ppl said "we don't need Peterson". Sounds familiar? Yea we filled a 'need' and AD is a hall of a famer. Te'o is the best player in the country.
I'm sorry DRD he cannot be passed on. Too good.
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Reminds me of when we had Cadillac and ppl said "we don't need Peterson". Sounds familiar? Yea we filled a 'need' and AD is a hall of a famer. Te'o is the best player in the country.
I'm sorry DRD he cannot be passed on. Too good.
Way different. We have a top 10 MLB right now. Cadi was coming off of an injury year. AP is an all time great talent. Te'O isn't even the top top talent of this year.

garbage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: