Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The official Fossilbeck thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2945
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
QB play is QB play. The point that a rookie vs vet is baseless.
If a QB plays horrible it's horrible. If he plays well it's well.

I just think its a ridiculous arguement.

The judgement isn't whether the young player will be good. It's how he plays right now.
If he has a 4 int game. Guess what. That sucks. Rookie or not. He will get better hopefully. But for the moment he sucks.

If a QB goes 22/29 for 236 75% and a Td. It is a solid to good game. If not great.
I don't care if the guy is 40 yrs old or 18 yrs old.

Ask the chiefs or the Browns how they would feel if a QB did that.

Just say you hate him and stop acting like its criticism.

Talking about this one buddy.


Mmmkay. I was talking about the one I posted. The one where you quoted me, then announced that I hate Hass.


And I'm talking bout the one where you stopped taking football and took digs at me and my views.

Hence the "get a horse" comment. As a response.

Define it what you want. But in this high horse mofos view of it. You. As in you. Have serious disdain dislike or " hate in your blood" with Hasselbeck.
If you don't then you don't but the post I see from you that is the conclusion I form from the tone and angle you take when discussing him.

My view. My opinion.
Wrong it may be. But it is mine.

You have a view of my posts. You formed it based on my posts. I feel they are wrong but if you have concluded that. So be it.


I honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point. You quoted yourself, said you were talking about that post, then said you're talking about a post where I took a personal shot at you.

If you're talking about me calling your posts "self-righteous" and saying you're "full of crap," then I stand by my comments. It is absolutely self-righteous to interject yourself in dialogue not involving you, construct a strawman argument, then call another poster a hater because they don't see things your way. You are absolutely full of crap when you say that I hate Hasselbeck. But maybe "full of crap" sounds like a personal attack. If so, allow me amend my comment to "You're way off the mark, jumping to conclusions with no support."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingTitan


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 10593
Location: Nashville,TN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this not a message board?

I'm not allowed to comment on something that isn't directly talking to me?


Ok.. Turn out the lights..this one's done.

Good night to you fine sir...


Last edited by KingTitan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2945
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Is this not a message board?

I'm not allowed to comment on something that isn't directly talking to me?


Ok.. Turn out the lights..this one's done.

Good night to you fine sir...


Of course that's not what I said, and you damn well know it. I said you jumped into a conversation that you hadn't been involved in previously, created a strawman argument, called me a hater just because I don't agree with you, and that in doing so you behaved self-righteously. I never questioned your right to do it. I just think it was crappy that you did it instead of having a useful discussion about the relative merits of Hasselbeck vs. other options.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group