Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
just rewatched the game....smh...it's tough losing these close ones but man is our team improved so much...

Freeman is really starting to get it, that 2nd touchdown to V-Jax was a beauty. Recognized coverage, zipped it into a tight spot...Ohhhhhewwwwwweeee got me smiling there

Our play calling inside the 5 though? SMHHHHHHHHHH.....3 straight runs w/Blount then a PA pass with 1, just 1 guy going out?! ugh

Tons of 3 men rushes vs Brees....why?

ugh, we shoulda had this one boys. But man is our future finally bright

Actually, the playcalling inside the five, throughout the year, has been very good. That one was terrible, yes, but the overall make up, Sullivan has done a good job.

On that drive, well, I saw the 1st, 2nd and 3rd down runs. There was a hole on each of them, 2 of them a clear hole, on 2nd and 3rd down and Blount didn't follow Lorig, who actually cleared a path for a TD. He's just got bad vision and no acceleration from the backfield. Just hard to watch as the defense didn't stop the bucs on that goaline stand. It was just Blounts inability to read, run, and hit the correct hole.

Martin would have walked in the endzone, in my opinion because he's mentally and physically the better runner.

I was speaking strictly on that drive. I was watching the game back and typing my thoughts as I went along...

I agree, Blount should be used ONLY when we are up and defenses are tired...his indecision in the hole kills me, so frustrating to watch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: