Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Thread - last page Josh Freeman - Giants
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/02/giants-to-start-sean-locklear-at-left-tackle/

Oh Lordy, Lordy Lordy. Guess who's going to be the Giants starting LT??

You guessed it Sean Locklear. Yes, the same Sean Locklear that we cut after last season because he was so horrible for us.

So it's Locklear vs Demarcus Ware game 1... Shocked Lmfao Laughing

Ware will destroy him Shocked

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I'll be so pissed if he goes in there and dominants Ware. Not gunna happen, this could get ugly. I hate the cowboys with a passion, but I also like seeing Eli's [inappropriate/removed] redneck face getting smash in the face. I'm torn here. Can always root for a 0-0 tie I guess.

mike23md on the sig!
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Haha I'll be so pissed if he goes in there and dominants Ware. Not gunna happen, this could get ugly. I hate the cowboys with a passion, but I also like seeing Eli's [inappropriate/removed] redneck face getting smash in the face. I'm torn here. Can always root for a 0-0 tie I guess.

I want it to go into OT tied at 0-0, then have the final score be 5-3. It could happen! Laughing
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:

I want it to go into OT tied at 0-0, then have the final score be 5-3. It could happen! Laughing

Huh? Think Eh?

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm for the giants. My hate in the division goes as follow:

1st Cowboys and it's not even close

2nd the eagles. I've never been a fan, but when they had McNabb I respected them and thought they ran the organization in a classy way. The fact that over the last two years they just think they are the best team without proving anything on the field makes me absolutely loathe them.

3rd the team I hate least in the division is the giants. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of theirs at all but I damn well respect their front office and head coach for how they've built that team into a two time super bowl champion as they've been counted out as division contenders by most every year. People always over look them and think the Cowboys and Eagles are going to magically be better because maybe, maybe they are in paper. So, I love the giants shoving it in the faces of the doubters every year..

Honestly, I strive for the redskins to be like the giants this year or in the near future. I want to build mostly in house witha franchise qb and hopefully be a contender for the next decade +. I'm proud of what ShanAllen have done and I really think sooner rather than later our team will be like the giants.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:

Huh? Think Eh?

The new OT rules! Let's assume Team A and Team B are entering OT tied. Team A wins the coin toss and decides to receive the opening kickoff. Team A drives down the field, but pulls an *Insert bad offensive coordinator here* and stalls. They kick a field goal to take a 3-0 lead. Game over, right? WRONG! Team A must kick off back to Team B, who must score to continue the game. Team B, in this scenario, also stalls deep down field and has to settle for a field goal to tie it back up at 3-3. At the point, the game becomes sudden death. A safety to make it 5-3, regardless of which team gets it, would mean instant victory for the team.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:

Huh? Think Eh?

The new OT rules! Let's assume Team A and Team B are entering OT tied. Team A wins the coin toss and decides to receive the opening kickoff. Team A drives down the field, but pulls an *Insert bad offensive coordinator here* and stalls. They kick a field goal to take a 3-0 lead. Game over, right? WRONG! Team A must kick off back to Team B, who must score to continue the game. Team B, in this scenario, also stalls deep down field and has to settle for a field goal to tie it back up at 3-3. At the point, the game becomes sudden death. A safety to make it 5-3, regardless of which team gets it, would mean instant victory for the team.

I thought it was only in the playoffs.

mike23md on the sig
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:

Huh? Think Eh?

I thought it was only in the playoffs.

It was last year, but they made the rule changes this offseason.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate all of the team's division foes. Every time I think I am easing up on one, they [inappropriate/removed] me off again.

Except for a few players, mainly DWare, Sean Lee, JPP, Webster, Shady, Cole.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Vick may be on the outs with the eagles if he doesn't cut down the turnovers.

Now the eagles fired the defensive coordinator! . http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000080985/

http://blogsohardsports.com/redskins/spinning-around-the-league-nfc-east/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1382497-dallas-cowboys-reportedly-fear-lb-sean-lee-requires-season-ending-toe-surgery?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Quote:
David Moore@DavidMooreDMN
LB Sean Lee has played his last game for the Cowboys this season. The club has determined he will require surgery on his injured right toe.

23 Oct 12

Sucks for the Cowboys

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1382497-dallas-cowboys-reportedly-fear-lb-sean-lee-requires-season-ending-toe-surgery?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Quote:
David Moore@DavidMooreDMN
LB Sean Lee has played his last game for the Cowboys this season. The club has determined he will require surgery on his injured right toe.

23 Oct 12

Sucks for the Cowboys

Huge blow for the cowboys. We have our fair share so oh wel...

mike23md on the sig
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Redskins are not leading the division, which is usually the case, I root for who is leading the division, unless its the Cowboys or the Eagles.

I don't mind the Giants so much, because they are not the Cowboys for one, and they are not over the top as fans. Their fan base is solid and respectable. Where Philly is just the opposite.

In this year's division race, I look for the Giants to win out, and the Cowboys and Eagles lose. That is how I hope it to be. If we can finish 8-8 or 7-9 in second place in the division, then I will be happy not only for improvement, but for St. Louis getting a bad deal on the first round pick.

It also means that the Giants are not safe at the top.

I honestly feel that Andy Reid should be fired. I think that he has been there a few too seasons too many. And nothing pleases me more in football than to see the Cowboys lose while Romo cries on the field. Its one of the joys I get out of a season of football.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
If the Redskins are not leading the division, which is usually the case, I root for who is leading the division, unless its the Cowboys or the Eagles.

I don't mind the Giants so much, because they are not the Cowboys for one, and they are not over the top as fans. Their fan base is solid and respectable. Where Philly is just the opposite.

In this year's division race, I look for the Giants to win out, and the Cowboys and Eagles lose. That is how I hope it to be. If we can finish 8-8 or 7-9 in second place in the division, then I will be happy not only for improvement, but for St. Louis getting a bad deal on the first round pick.

I honestly feel that Andy Reid should be fired. I think that he has been there a few too seasons too many. And nothing pleases me more in football than to see the Cowboys lose while Romo cries on the field. Its one of the joys I get out of a season of football.
here here mike23! I agree with every word. I generally respect the giants, their front office, most of their players are level headed hard workers and their coaching staff is the same way.

I can't stand the eagles, mostly their fans are the problem but I think almost all of their players are overrated but LeSean McCoy and Maclin.

The cowboys are the most hated we all know why, it's been that way since the 70s but really my hatred for them just starts at the top.

I have great respect for a few if their defensive players like Ware, Ratliff, Carr, Claiborne and Lee but that's about it. I don't like any if their offensive players. Laughing

mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

here here mike23! I agree with every word. I generally respect the giants, their front office, most of their players are level headed hard workers and their coaching staff is the same way.

I can't stand the eagles, mostly their fans are the problem but I think almost all of their players are overrated but LeSean McCoy and Maclin.

The cowboys are the most hated we all know why, it's been that way since the 70s but really my hatred for them just starts at the top.

I have great respect for a few if their defensive players like Ware, Ratliff, Carr, Claiborne and Lee but that's about it. I don't like any if their offensive players. Laughing

I can appreciate a few of the Cowboys players like Witten and Murray, but guys like Dez Bryant, I could care less about. Its a stigma that once they put on that star, they think they have made it to the big time. I think its why Brandon Carr signed so quickly.

I have family that are Giants fans and they take everything they have witha grain of salt. They dont expect it. Even as defending superbowl champs, they dont expect to win.

But they find a way.

Eagles and Cowboys are expected to win and therefore their fans tend to follow suit and think they can just crap on other NFC East fans. When they dont have a record to run on, they attack the other teams to make them feel credible.

The Dream Team and Americas team, well Ill just flush the toilet and wave goodbye. HAHA.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 35 of 55

Jump to: