Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

4 reasons Saints won’t draft a pass rusher in round 1...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeinthaboot wrote:
Top reason why we won't draft an Pass-Rusher: We like no pass rush... Nuff said?

I be forgetting to check in the forum. BB use to talk about Worm but you never posted. He is gone and suddenly you comeback posting but he goes MIA (BB should be around 70, so he is probably dead Wink). Nice read Cool

Tru Dat... miss ol Bagin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
wow_junky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of decent tackles who will become free agents in 2013, at least 6 which would be an upgrade over Bushrod, so we may end up resigning him for a fair price. If so, taking a tackle in the 3rd or 4th is fine with me.

In the 1st I really think we need the best defensive player available
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Best defensive player... or best pass rusher?

I agree that this team needs to start loading up on defense, we need to get younger and more athletic at certain positions. I hear alot about out lack of pass rush and rightfully so but this defense (one of if not the worst in history) has holes ALL over the field.

I'd agree that if I were the GM of the Saints, on draft day when our 1st round pick is up I'd select the top rated defensive player on our board. Whether thats a DE, DT, LB or DB. THis team need good defenders and lots of'em and not just at one position either!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
wow_junky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Quote:

Best defensive player... or best pass rusher?

I agree that this team needs to start loading up on defense, we need to get younger and more athletic at certain positions. I hear alot about out lack of pass rush and rightfully so but this defense (one of if not the worst in history) has holes ALL over the field.

I'd agree that if I were the GM of the Saints, on draft day when our 1st round pick is up I'd select the top rated defensive player on our board. Whether thats a DE, DT, LB or DB. THis team need good defenders and lots of'em and not just at one position either!

I want to say best pass rusher... but if the best pass rusher is the 4th pass rusher off the board and Hankins or Lotulelei are still there we should go DT... it's probably easiest to put together a list of players I'd take in order, but I don't know enough about college football to do so!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: